dfffgg not this random new yorker tellin cardi to get the FUCK out the way

Started by ophababes., June 28, 2019, 09:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

ophababes.

Quote from: Xavier on June 28, 2019, 09:49:42 PM
Quote from: Trey on June 28, 2019, 09:44:17 PM
Ssdddddnddddddddddddsdddd

I screamed at "But I'm Dominican too". Okay bitch, and? :uhh:
XbBBzbxbxbNBzbzzBxnxnNXNCNCMCMCMCMCMVMGMMCMCMCMVMVMVMVV
V
V
C
C
Z

dfggggggg

gotta stick togeth'

bitch MOVE

Nine

DHJDJDJDJDJDJD

The way King just walked right through Cardi like she was nothing.

Ack!

:scrumptious:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: neøn oph' on June 28, 2019, 10:29:31 PM
Quote from: Xavier on June 28, 2019, 09:49:42 PM
Quote from: Trey on June 28, 2019, 09:44:17 PM
Ssdddddnddddddddddddsdddd

I screamed at "But I'm Dominican too". Okay bitch, and? :uhh:
XbBBzbxbxbNBzbzzBxnxnNXNCNCMCMCMCMCMVMGMMCMCMCMVMVMVMVV
V
V
C
C
Z

dfggggggg

gotta stick togeth'

bitch MOVE
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

LOONA.

Bentley. HARRIS!

I'm really not understanding.

Stan culture has really altered what ppl feel like celebrities are, and the liberties that they feel like they have with them :dead:

Cardi is a person, famous or not. And this is her personality when she feels disrespected

She handled this accordingly

I don't like celebs who are fake as soon as cameras start rolling, a lot of yawl in here are used to your faves putting on, nobody in particular but  ... yea! No games round here :dead:

Aalonso.

Quote from: Yea. I'm Back. on June 29, 2019, 10:50:51 AM
I'm really not understanding.

Stan culture has really altered what ppl feel like celebrities are, and the liberties that they feel like they have with them :dead:

Cardi is a person, famous or not. And this is her personality when she feels disrespected

She handled this accordingly

I don't like celebs who are fake as soon as cameras start rolling, a lot of yawl in here are used to your faves putting on, nobody in particular but  ... yea! No games round here :dead:

:letsmessfag:

Brit Brat

Idk... I think it's a sense of professionalism more than anything. This is the career you asked for and this is the kinda mess that just comes with it, unfortunately. Absolutely not saying she's wrong for feeling disrespected, but there were much better ways to handle this that ultimately would've gave her the results she was looking for. :dead: Because now she's perched all over the web looking goddam busted regardless. :dead: :uhh:

Like many others have said, I feel like we just make excuses for Cardi because she's a fucking hood rat.

🦚

Lay down the law the kwee. You need explicit consent to broadcast anyone thats not a public figure. And thats on period.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Quote from: Petty Slæbelle on June 29, 2019, 02:33:44 PM
Lay down the law the kwee. You need explicit consent to broadcast anyone thats not a public figure. And thats on period.
PERIOD! And that's why they blocking her people out
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

ophababes.

fuck cardi.

this thread i dedicated to the NY king that bulldozed this fckn summer school drop out

:blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

BAPHOMET.