dfffgg not this random new yorker tellin cardi to get the FUCK out the way

Started by ophababes., June 28, 2019, 09:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brit Brat

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 29, 2019, 06:33:01 PM
Right  :kii:
I think you just kinda missed what I'm trying to say. We all know Cardi has a "don't give a fuck" attitude. Thats clear. I'm addressing that she said she doesn't want to be interviewed... yet she basically still gave them an interview. The cameras really didn't even start recording until she gave them time to when she paused, fumed OUT, n spoke directly to the mic n camera...

and THEN came back outside after a quick commercial break to finish up the goddam SHOW. If she didn't want this busted mug to go viral, I just don't think this was the best way to go ABOUT it.

Now I said what the fuck I said and I'm not bout to sit up here n argue with you, RAY. Shit

Blackpantha

I'm in total agreement with Queen Cardi on this. She's such an inspiration😍
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on June 29, 2019, 07:02:26 PM
I'm addressing that she said she doesn't want to be interviewed... yet she basically still gave them an interview.
This makes no sense. She was already on camera saying that she didn't wanna be interviewed, hence us getting footage of her saying......what........I DON'T WANNA BE INTERVIEWED :dead:
She was on camera REGARDLESS, so it's not like this footage wasn't not gonna be seen.  U saying "there was some better way to handle this" wasn't gonna erase footage no matter HOW she handled this.  Her main point here was dont film my family and don't film my child without consent, whichis why she didn't go off until the girl tried to talk to her father.  And here we are with footage that distorts the face of her father and child, so she got EXACTLY what she wanted actually.  So it doesn't seem like this better way of handling shit was necessary
Mama got exactly what she wanted and cursed a bitch out in the process. Ur making no sense, RAY :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Brit Brat

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 29, 2019, 07:14:14 PM
I'm addressing that she said she doesn't want to be interviewed... yet she basically still gave them an interview.
This makes no sense. She was already on camera saying that she didn't wanna be interviewed, hence us getting footage of her saying......what........I DON'T WANNA BE INTERVIEWED :dead:
She was on camera REGARDLESS, so it's not like this footage wasn't not gonna be seen.  U saying "there was some better way to handle this" wasn't gonna erase footage no matter HOW she handled this.  Her main point here was dont film my family and don't film my child without consent, whichis why she didn't go off until the girl tried to talk to her father.  And here we are with footage that distorts the face of her father and child, so she got EXACTLY what she wanted actually.  So it doesn't seem like this better way of handling shit was necessary
Mama got exactly what she wanted and cursed a bitch out in the process. Ur making no sense, RAY :kii:
I said she brought more attention TO it in my original post. Had she just closed the car door... grabbed her goddam papa's hand... n walked her silicone ass straight into the store, we wouldn't even be discussing this right now.... :dead:

And maybe it's just me... but if I know I don't wanna be interviewed cuz I'm not looking cute, I'm not gonna stop and speak to interviewer and explain why I don't want to be interviewed..... to the mic and camera.

But if you think she handled it the best way, then cute. No need to argue.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on June 29, 2019, 07:30:46 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 29, 2019, 07:14:14 PM
I said she brought more attention TO it in my original post. Had she just closed the car door... grabbed her goddam papa's hand...
Once again, this is silly.
IF ONLY!
People aren't perfect and she did walk away very calmly. The woman didnt respect what she said so she got cursed out.  I doubt very highly cardi is worried about this or how much attention she brought to it.   Is she posting about it?  Explaining her behavior? Why she didn't wanna be filmed?  Her goal was to keep her people from being exposed and that was achieved.  How she did that seems to be more your issue than hers tbh. We're not arguing, we're discussing a difference in opinions.  I'm sorry if it's too much for u lolz
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Brit Brat

SSDSDDSSDDSDSDSDSDSDSSSDDDSDDD

I'm just trying to keep PEACE before you pull out the GLOCK or something.... You stay falling out with somebody. Just wanted to make sure n stuff.

:sevynstreeter:

But I got it Vonc. I'm just addressing that if she didn't want to be interviewed.. there were other ways to go about it and bypass all of this.. Since not being interviewed was the original goal.. the later goal stemmed from that.

And it's not an issue for me. :dead: She clearly said what her goal was and I gave my opinion on what clearly would've got her better results.

Oh and that's she's slow... yea, those are my opinions.

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Brit Brat

Vonc2002

f
Y all turn into "Ray" QUICK! If ya done discussing then gon head :kii:

Brit Brat

Damns, yea.. definitely see why she didn't want the interview.

:udontlookok:

Nine

The way Trey put Vonc in his fckn place in here.

ack!

down Voncs!

Brit Brat

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 29, 2019, 09:32:23 PM
f
Y all turn into "Ray" QUICK! If ya done discussing then gon head :kii:
d

I'm keeping it lighthearted and you're clearly taking it somewhere else...