K Michelle close out performance CMA Award’s

Started by Drogon, July 15, 2019, 07:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

This girl need a label and real producers cause these IG snippets are always horrible.

Cowboy Nine

sdfadfsfdfs

Medic you always post about all her grandiose plans for videos, singles, businesses and mess but they never come to fruition.

ophababes.

FAMÈ

BAPHOMET.

Drogon

Quote from: Nine. on July 30, 2019, 09:44:25 PM
sdfadfsfdfs

Medic you always post about all her grandiose plans for videos, singles, businesses and mess but they never come to fruition.

You a lie !

She has a lifestyle store called
Sara Awesome Lifestyle in LA

She has 2 restaurants in ATL
-Puff and Petals
-Garden Parc

And as you can see they shot the video yesterday. Now what are you talking bout

Drogon

Quote from: Cheetah. on July 30, 2019, 09:28:19 PM
n

The country album first would have given her more buzz. This kashdoll city girls song is going to flop.

N

She can't just throw that album out. She has a lot to do on the business side as far as marketing and radio placement.

Drogon

Quote from: yourMajesty on July 30, 2019, 09:39:05 PM
This girl need a label and real producers cause these IG snippets are always horrible.

Gorl

These records aren't even mixed and mastered. Everybody don't need to be signed to a major label for clout

Good Morning Gorgeous

Drogon

Quote from: mylogistics on August 19, 2019, 10:48:42 PM
I'm always rooting for her.

This album is indie. This the only way she could do the country album

I rather her go to a major tho. I think now is a good time for a black artist in country

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: Drogon on August 19, 2019, 10:56:08 PM

I rather her go to a major tho. I think now is a good time for a black artist in country

I still can't see the country lane for her, but I'll wait to hear what she'll release. Chris Stapleton is an artist I listen to often when taking road trips, so I'm definitely intrigued to know what he'll do for K.

Drogon

August 19, 2019, 11:37:09 PM #27 Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 11:41:32 PM by Drogon
Quote from: mylogistics on August 19, 2019, 11:16:17 PM
Quote from: Drogon on August 19, 2019, 10:56:08 PM

I still can't see the country lane for her, but I'll wait to hear what she'll release. Chris Stapleton is an artist I listen to often when taking road trips, so I'm definitely intrigued to know what he'll do for K.

Honestly she sounds better doin country

Go to the 1:00 mark

:stressed:

Amazing

Quote from: Drogon on July 15, 2019, 09:06:16 PM
Quote from: African Queen 2.0 on July 15, 2019, 08:48:17 PM
I liked her music. I couldn't get into the last album though.

Hopefully some country will be on there too now that it is popping on the charts.

She HATED that album and MITV her and Atlantic had it OWT and she asked to leave. She wouldn't promote nor did she shoot any videos to the singles. They made her record those song's. Those were not the records she originally recorded.

They tried to block the Chris Brown record bc K refused to put some rapper from Atlantic on the record. I think it was Cardi. K wanted to work with cardi just not on that record.

Wow labels ain't shit. You could tell that shit was uninspired.

I have a strong feeling she is going to LASH with both the upcoming rnb and country albums. I really do hope that country album gets released. Country music suits her voice to a tea.

Drogon

Quote from: African Queen 2.0 on August 20, 2019, 12:15:43 AM
Quote from: Drogon on July 15, 2019, 09:06:16 PM
Quote from: African Queen 2.0 on July 15, 2019, 08:48:17 PM
I liked her music. I couldn't get into the last album though.

Hopefully some country will be on there too now that it is popping on the charts.

She HATED that album and MITV her and Atlantic had it OWT and she asked to leave. She wouldn't promote nor did she shoot any videos to the singles. They made her record those song's. Those were not the records she originally recorded.

They tried to block the Chris Brown record bc K refused to put some rapper from Atlantic on the record. I think it was Cardi. K wanted to work with cardi just not on that record.

Wow labels ain't shit. You could tell that shit was uninspired.

I have a strong feeling she is going to LASH with both the upcoming rnb and country albums. I really do hope that country album gets released. Country music suits her voice to a tea.

She refused to do radio promo, press, post any of the music.

She told us she hated those albums especially that single make that song cry

:plzstop:

Atlantic had access to her IG they kept posting the song she would log in and delete it. She ended up making a separate private IG