Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

Drogon

Amazing

Quote from: Drogon on August 20, 2019, 12:37:21 AM
Quote from: African Queen 2.0 on August 20, 2019, 12:15:43 AM
Quote from: Drogon on July 15, 2019, 09:06:16 PM
Quote from: African Queen 2.0 on July 15, 2019, 08:48:17 PM
I liked her music. I couldn't get into the last album though.

Hopefully some country will be on there too now that it is popping on the charts.

She HATED that album and MITV her and Atlantic had it OWT and she asked to leave. She wouldn't promote nor did she shoot any videos to the singles. They made her record those song's. Those were not the records she originally recorded.

They tried to block the Chris Brown record bc K refused to put some rapper from Atlantic on the record. I think it was Cardi. K wanted to work with cardi just not on that record.

Wow labels ain't shit. You could tell that shit was uninspired.

I have a strong feeling she is going to LASH with both the upcoming rnb and country albums. I really do hope that country album gets released. Country music suits her voice to a tea.

She refused to do radio promo, press, post any of the music.

She told us she hated those albums especially that single make that song cry

:plzstop:

Atlantic had access to her IG they kept posting the song she would log in and delete it. She ended up making a separate private IG

The music was horrible. I don't blame her for being mad.

Zankou.

Hopefully some country will be on there too now that it is popping on the charts.

She HATED that album and MITV her and Atlantic had it OWT and she asked to leave. She wouldn't promote nor did she shoot any videos to the singles. They made her record those song's. Those were not the records she originally recorded.

They tried to block the Chris Brown record bc K refused to put some rapper from Atlantic on the record. I think it was Cardi. K wanted to work with cardi just not on that record.

I have a strong feeling she is going to LASH with both the upcoming rnb and country albums. I really do hope that country album gets released. Country music suits her voice to a tea.

Atlantic had access to her IG they kept posting the song she would log in and delete it. She ended up making a separate private IG

'

Drogon

Quote from: MoonPrismPower on August 20, 2019, 09:12:26 AM

'

Get outta you husky fag

Drogon

Vonc2002

Quote from: COIS on July 30, 2019, 09:35:11 PM
Let me know when she decides to release this pending SMASH

Her voice is so terrible
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Naomi Hit Me

aww that's nice for her, she looks SOOO much better without that shit