Mario Lopez: It's 'dangerous' for parents to support transgender kids

Started by Kalifornia., July 30, 2019, 09:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

As he should because I can guarantee alot of the girls realized they were fags around that age. Or at least realized they were different. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

reekz

It's very dangerous. They are getting killed left to right. 

Cowgirl

It's one thing to support your child choosing hobbies but it's completely different supporting them to choose a different gender. You can be understanding and be realistic that it might be who they are but kids say a bunch of stupid shit all of the time.

BigDawg

I fully support anyone's choice to be who they feel they truly are, however making that decision at the age of 7 and supporting that is a bit dangerous. Kids say a lot of shit when they are that age One day they might want to be a girl and the next they may want to live in a teepee in Afghanistan. 

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I hate that we're in such sensitive times. Just because i dont applaud and praise everything u do doesn't mean that I'm malicious and a terrible person.  I have a fckn opinion too. Fck trans people. Shit 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Genesis2

These parents are dumb

If your 2 year old says he wants to be a girl, explain to him logical biology.  Problem solved

Cowboy Nine

Eh, it's great parents are supportive, but yeah I agree a bit.

A damn 7 year old doesn't fully understand the gravity of saying "I'm a boy/girl/they/per/tree/cat" etc.

justcommenting

Quote from: BowDown on July 30, 2019, 09:16:39 PM
Did he lie?

Nope. The brain for a man doesn't fully develope until 25 and the brain for a woman doesn't fully develope until 23. That's so many years of being unsure of who you are. At least let the child wait until the teenage years.

Cowboy Nine

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Nine. on July 30, 2019, 09:49:18 PM
But what is he even doing on this tramp's show

!!!

I said the same thing. Why would he even entertain this apple head girl?