Mario Lopez: It's 'dangerous' for parents to support transgender kids

Started by Kalifornia., July 30, 2019, 09:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

The majority of you JUMPED to "physical transitions" ... and the child being TOO YOUNG FOR THAT -- when Mario did not even talk about that.

It was all from a psychological perspective, and him not supporting THAT aspect.  The convo did not even get to sex change yet.

So... um, yeah.

BRANDY

yummy

No surprise he's on Candace Owen's show...I kinda clocked Mario as a closet republican/conservative when he said this:

QuoteIt's no secret Christianity is a tough sell in Beverly Hills, and in a recent interview, popular E! News host Mario Lopez described that reality as "unfortunate."

"Faith] is alive in me. It's not really as prevalent  [in Hollywood]  as I think it should be," Lopez told podcast host Lucas Miles in early June. "If you don't think necessarily the way the left does entirely — they don't embrace diverse thought, so it's unfortunate."

I'm sure he's a full blown Trumpard

Kaeli.

Rxxf

Quote from: animmai. on July 31, 2019, 12:07:54 AM
No surprise he's on Candace Owen's show...I kinda clocked Mario as a closet republican/conservative when he said this:

QuoteIt's no secret Christianity is a tough sell in Beverly Hills, and in a recent interview, popular E! News host Mario Lopez described that reality as "unfortunate."

"Faith] is alive in me. It's not really as prevalent  [in Hollywood]  as I think it should be," Lopez told podcast host Lucas Miles in early June. "If you don't think necessarily the way the left does entirely — they don't embrace diverse thought, so it's unfortunate."

I'm sure he's a full blown Trumpard

Mario...
:ummwhat:
BRANDY

Vonc2002

Did anyone in here say Mario said anything about sex changes? We in here discussing OUR thoughts.  Like who tf HERE of all places  would think that transgender meant going to get a sex change :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sinpool

Vonc2002

Sinpool

Yeah we'd have to wait until she's old enough to get a sex change.

I was watching that show about that Jazz girl who transitioned at a young age and the poor girl had to search high and low to find a doctor to do the surg because she had a baby penis at the age of 16 cause she got the mones at a young age.

she looks and sounds more passable than other trans girls her age but she was pissed about how hard it is for her to have bottom surg.

Rxxf

Y'all are going to do whatever you need to, in order to deflect that you did not focus on the TOPIC at hand.
And that's fine. :dead:

There was no mention of parents supporting sex changes in the interview. So the need to focus or mention it was somewhat irrelevant.
Mario was against supporting the psychological aspect.   And Vonc... sis. You said you agreed with his statement. So...
But whatever.
:dead:
BRANDY

yummy

Quote from: Luka Sabbat on July 31, 2019, 12:13:09 AM
Yeah we'd have to wait until she's old enough to get a sex change.

I was watching that show about that Jazz girl who transitioned at a young age and the poor girl had to search high and low to find a doctor to do the surg because she had a baby penis at the age of 16 cause she got the mones at a young age.

she looks and sounds more passable than other trans girls her age but she was pissed about how hard it is for her to have bottom surg.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Rxxf

BRANDY

Bentley. HARRIS!

he's right

a child can't make that determination

if a girl is boyish, or a boy is flaymboyant as a child... let them LIVE, from both sides

the queers should stop coaching them into a label
and the conservs shouldn't try to brand them with societal norms of masculinity/femininity

just ..... actually let them be kids :dead:

problem solved

Vonc2002

We said wtf we said. If YOU needed clarity then u needed to ask. In here providing info that nobody wanted or needed.  Nigga, gone :dead: