Mario Lopez: It's 'dangerous' for parents to support transgender kids

Started by Kalifornia., July 30, 2019, 09:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Quote from: 1RIG on July 31, 2019, 12:18:59 AM
20 years from now, we'll realize how ignorant some of these comments are. For THEM, it is not a choice

it's something in them that they know for a fact. And gender confirmation surgeries don't change that

it's not about their physical body. But whatever

Cowgirl

If your child says they were born into the wrong family, should you give them up for adoption?

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on July 31, 2019, 08:49:18 AM
If your child says they were born into the wrong family, should you give them up for adoption?
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Bow ur fckn HILARIOUS
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Even the animals have gay sex  :cheerup:

Im not touching none of these trans discussions or topics. Not risking any future jobs over opinions that have no impact on my life.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Scott.

I don't think he said anything wrong. The sensitivity level is nauseating honestly.

Bentley. HARRIS!

July 31, 2019, 09:37:58 AM #111 Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 09:39:28 AM by Bentley. A Moderator.
Quote from: Scott. on July 31, 2019, 09:31:05 AM
I don't think he said anything wrong. The sensitivity level is nauseating honestly.
that's what I'm starting to HATE about the left
and blacks need to de-align themselves with them tbh

the left is becoming a toxic place of easily offended SJW who believe .... that what they believe is right for everybody. And if anybody opposes a left notion or idea... you are automatically branded harsh things like a bigot.

That shouldn't be the case because it desensitizes our country to true bigotism

There's a difference from bigots, trolls, and ppl who honestly just think different than you

I'll never take away anyones right to say they are against being gay. Ok cool! I cant make you like me

and that's what the left is today.

"You don't like me, so I'm going to bend every ideal and law until you have no choice but to like me"
:hmph:

Genesis2

I just feel like instead of lying to these people trying to defy biology to protect feelings, explain to them that no amount of surgery or money spent can change what they actually are.

And then turn around and force the idea that all of this is natural.

It's surely a mental disorder, but sex changes and hormones are more profitable..

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on July 31, 2019, 09:37:58 AM
Quote from: Scott. on July 31, 2019, 09:31:05 AM
that's what I'm starting to HATE about the left
and blacks need to de-align themselves with them tbh

the left is becoming a toxic place of easily offended SJW who believe .... that what they believe is right for everybody. And if anybody opposes a left notion or idea... you are automatically branded harsh things like a bigot.

That shouldn't be the case because it desensitizes our country to true bigotism

There's a difference from bigots, trolls, and ppl who honestly just think different than you

I'll never take away anyones right to say they are against being gay. Ok cool! I cant make you like me

and that's what the left is today.

"You don't like me, so I'm going to bend every ideal and law until you have no choice but to like me"
:hmph:

Amazing

Ain't nobody supposed to be transitioning before the age of 21 imo.

May even 25 when your brain has fully developed.

Kids change their minds every other second and should not be allowed to make such a huge decision.

Bentley. HARRIS!

and let me break the whole hypocrisy of the LGBTZ communities stance on transgendered

it's a fckn oxymoron to preach "love the skin you're in!" ... while ushering ppl through these expensive and painful surgeries to become something ELSE

if I'm born a male, but I feel female on the inside... then that's what I am, a biological male that feels female. OWN THAT!!

but you know why they can't ... because it's a crockpot full of SHIT!

it's not about loving yourself... it's the same reason why Janet keeps slicing parts of her nose off. PUBLIC PERCEPTION

that's why most trans wanna be a BAD BITCH. .... you don't see 'em getting surged up to look like Oprah or Leslie Jones. They wanna be Kim Kardashian....

and why ...  because she's the definition of a WOMAN right? Hell no! it's popular culture and they want to emulate that

and in order to feel better about not loving themselves, they want to change it

black gays ... it was never about that for us. It was about accepting the skin we are in, and finding that LOVE for ourselves that doesn't require any changes or outside interference

the entire trans movement is optional, and really not needed in the grand scheme of things!

and I dare anybody to prove me wrong on the logic. You don't TEACH a confused kid to go cut on himself to make him love himself and feel normal. You tell that child that he's special EXACTLY the way God made him, whether he's gay str8 confused .. whatever the case

I'm just sick of all the faux self-empowerment and soapboxes

LOONA.

Unless the parents are ushering their toddlers to the operating table I'm not seeing what's supposed to be "dangerous" here.

People need to realize their opinions on how someone raises their child ..are irrelevant  

BAPHOMET.

Rxxf

Quote from: LOONA. on July 31, 2019, 10:08:58 AM
Unless the parents are ushering their toddlers to the operating table I'm not seeing what's supposed to be "dangerous" here.

People need to realize their opinions on how someone raises their child ..are irrelevant   

BRANDY

Genesis2

You dont see an issue with dressing a little boy up as a girl and letting him actually believe he is one? :dead:

Might as well teach him that 2+2=50 while we at it