Mario Lopez: It's 'dangerous' for parents to support transgender kids

Started by Kalifornia., July 30, 2019, 09:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Justaway_

Quote from: NILE. on July 31, 2019, 12:22:22 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2019, 12:18:48 AM
We said wtf we said. If YOU needed clarity then u needed to ask. In here providing info that nobody wanted or needed.  Nigga, gone :dead:
oh shit  :thatssowendy:

am turned on tbh :thatssowendy:

b7

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 31, 2019, 12:20:48 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2019, 12:09:14 AM
Did anyone in here say Mario said anything about sex changes? We in here discussing OUR thoughts.  Like who tf HERE of all places  would think that transgender meant going to get a sex change :dead:
some people think that and some of their comments on here reflect that

If it doesn't apply to you, then I'm not talking about you at all.

b7

And yea, for a minor i wouldn't be quick to label them anything either. BUT if they want to be referred to as she, her, or be gender neutral/nonconforming, then I'd be just fine with that as well. THAT is what I'd encourage. 

Thats giving them freedom without allowing for something permanent to take place. I'd never be a controlling parent in that way. There's balance 

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

What exactly is dangerous though? This sounds like another conservative's scare.

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: squid on July 31, 2019, 03:30:30 AM
What exactly is dangerous though? This sounds like another conservative's scare.
they don't even know

Kaeli.

Quote from: 1RIG on July 31, 2019, 03:26:41 AM
Did anyone in here say Mario said anything about sex changes? We in here discussing OUR thoughts.  Like who tf HERE of all places  would think that transgender meant going to get a sex change :dead:

pretty sure that was directed to Ralf hun

b7

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 31, 2019, 04:24:17 AM

oh fddfffffgggg

But still! I wasn't directing my mess at y'all

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on July 31, 2019, 04:25:05 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on July 31, 2019, 04:24:17 AM

oh fddfffffgggg

But still! I wasn't directing my mess at y'all
And we wasn't directing at u. Sit back :hmph:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Omi on July 31, 2019, 04:22:17 AM
they don't even know
I definitely get why it's dangerous but some shit is just a difference in opinion and we can leave it there tbh. I agree with mario
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2019, 04:36:57 AM
Quote from: Omi on July 31, 2019, 04:22:17 AM
they don't even know
I definitely get why it's dangerous but some shit is just a difference in opinion and we can leave it there tbh. I agree with mario
ok

Vonc2002

BigDawg

Quote from: Rxxf on July 30, 2019, 10:33:48 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on July 30, 2019, 09:40:10 PM
I fully support anyone's choice to be who they feel they truly are, however making that decision at the age of 7 and supporting that is a bit dangerous. Kids say a lot of shit when they are that age One day they might want to be a girl and the next they may want to live in a teepee in Afghanistan.

So it's ok to support a child who identifies as a boy, if he's a boy?
But you can't support a child who identifies as a girl, if he was born a male?

I don't think the children will be having sex changes.

I think parents should support the complexities of the situation - vs. just dismissing it altogether.
In my opinion, children are not fully aware of the gravity that kind of decision can carry. I feel when the child is of age enough to fully grasp and be 100% informed on what that decision means then I'm all for it.

BigDawg

Quote from: tech nerd on July 31, 2019, 05:52:14 AM
He's sitting at a table with problematic, "me wan some clicks and views! Look at meh be edgy! Watch meh go!" ass Candace Owens to have this conversation. Rolled my eyes soon as I saw that. Of course she's the one who brought it up.

They reference the story of a Hollywood celeb allowing their 3-year old child to change genders because the child said, "I'm not a boy! I'm a girl!" one day.

My only issue is that I don't think a three year old child can fully understand gender or thoroughly articulate exactly how they feel - even at at the most basic level. So because your three year old child blurts that out to you one day, does that mean you go to their closet and replace all of their pants with skirts?

It' unreasonable.

Cowgirl

Quote from: my 'mone party on July 30, 2019, 11:22:33 PM
hes kinda not lyin tho

transitionin' is not easy nd im not evn talkin' about society, its rough on ur body wen u start nd tht child needs to be monitored.
more thorough steps into diagnosin' dysphoria needa be taken, sum ppl jus KNOW but u have parents who are abusive nd SJW clowns.

hormones wen taken correctly are nuthin to play wit, i feel weak nd tired atleas twice a month aftr i get my injections, then u got erratic mood swings tht can get very serious.
then u gotta worry about ur kidney nd how the 'mones pass through IF u take pills.
no tellin' how a 9 yr old gon feel

puberty blockers r tha best solution but stuffin ur kid wit tha hormones at 9-10-11. no ma'am.
Giving a child hormones feels like child abuse tbh..