White Nationalist shoots up El Paso/9 killed in Ohio mass shooting

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, August 03, 2019, 05:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

——————///——————-

LOONA.

How long before they pull the "trouble childhood and socially awkward" card?   

Navyman

Quote from: Omi on August 04, 2019, 10:10:09 AM
yh tonk I don't understand how that was relavent to what we were talking about :dead:
The initial point that I argued was because they were stated as having something to do with another. Which they don't which is my point.

Who is denying these fuckers are racist?  :dead: A whole race War is brewing, hell far as we know it has already kicked off.

And this was a direct attack on the Hispanics, they can't even properly go to the police because of fear. Let's keep the topic on them.

🦚

——————///——————-

b7

Quote from: Omi on August 04, 2019, 08:04:01 AM
and it'll be interesting to see what the NRA's response to this will be, but after them talking about arming teachers in schools...... :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
this country is fucked
https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1158018836366540802

b7

Quote from: Omi on August 04, 2019, 09:12:54 AM
mmm not really..
Police using excessive force with black men and POC is a well documented recurring theme stretching back decades across the police force in general no matter the state or police officer
That was just one example

b7

Quote from: Omi on August 04, 2019, 09:20:33 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on August 04, 2019, 09:16:13 AM
mmm not really..
Police using excessive force with black men and POC is a well documented recurring theme stretching back decades across the police force in general no matter the state or police officer
Yeah but they are still different people in different situations is all I'm saying. We can't say what these specificTexas officers who arrested whitey, would'vedid the exact same thing to the Black Man sell cogs in New York. And vice versa.
Yh but I'm not talking about specfics though, I'm talking in general terms.
The common overarching theme in all that unarmed black/poc are more likely to get shot by police for minor things and or/doing nothing versus white terrorists who get taken in without being shot.
Period.

b7

Quote from: Tonkaman on August 04, 2019, 09:31:44 AM
Quote from: Omi on August 04, 2019, 09:27:26 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on August 04, 2019, 09:24:59 AM
Quote from: Omi on August 04, 2019, 09:20:33 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on August 04, 2019, 09:16:13 AM
mmm not really..
Yeah but they are still different people in different situations is all I'm saying. We can't say what these specificTexas officers who arrested whitey, would'vedid the exact same thing to the Black Man sell cogs in New York. And vice versa.
Yh but I'm not talking about specfics though, I'm talking in general terms.
The common overarching theme in all that unarmed black/poc are more likely to get shot by police for minor things and or/doing nothing versus white terrorists who get taken in without being shot.
Yeah. But they have shot and had to kill some of the shooters also. There has been over 251 so far this year, they all aren't walking away alive because it's due to specifics.

Unfortunately they want to find out what makes them tick. It'sa sick experiment of figuring out how they arrived there.
Ok and they can't do the same for black men?
Why is it ok to shoot and kill black/poc and ask questions later but reserve bullets for white terrorists

Idk. I agree, you would have to ask the responding officers who did and wonder why they felt threatened scared.
inherent racism, babe. No need to ask them anything  :dead:

b7

It's really not even about guns as a whole. These white folks do not need these kind of assault rifles and army weapons to go "hunting" or whatever their new excuse is 

if protesting helped, I'd certainly stomp out there and participate. I'm just not sure anything will change after they turned a blind eye to little 4 and 5 year old white kids all were gunned down over at Sandy hook.  

b7

It's unfortunate, but it really won't hit home for a lot of us until it's someone we know that ends up getting gunned down being in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

Its scary to think about and VERY serious. 

Navyman

Quote from: meow on August 04, 2019, 10:48:18 AM
Is anyone planning to march or organize a rally about gun control?

Not joking - I'm being serious.

Personally, I see the point of guns being around but I'm not serious enough about keeping them around to go march for it and mess.
I don't own one and just make sure to perch in a safe neighborhood to avoid having to buy one and decrease the chance of me needing to call a cop who'd have one.

fsfssf

Just gauging how serious everyone is about this.
Not gonna happen. We have too look at how strong and how powerful the NRA influence is. Especially behind the scenes.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Young on August 04, 2019, 06:48:31 AM
Jesus, it's time to Arrive

😥🙏🏾💔
!!!! Black Jesus

White Jesus might show up and commit more shootings