Aw Brandy actually did the red carpet this time. Black girls rock (2019)

Started by b7, August 25, 2019, 05:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bish

I really like the hair and her mug is flawless as usual.

i don't mind a bohemian style but she has no personal style whatsoever so she needs a real stylist to put her together.

most of her looks these days are super cringey and a schizophrenic fool,  so I just try to scroll by  as fast as I can :melmel:

Camo

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 25, 2019, 07:55:49 PM
Quote from: Young on August 25, 2019, 07:49:53 PM
Yawl wait ...

Yea i honestly don't think it's anything wrong with the way she looks.  This girl has been giving this hobo chic thing for yrs low-key. Furthermore,  brandy has gone out of her fckn way to let y'all know she's a weirdo.  Idk how y'all still thinking she's gonna give the standard look or trying to put her in this fashion girl box. That's not her.  Get tf over it :dead:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: Bish on August 25, 2019, 07:57:03 PM
I really like the hair and her mug is flawless as usual.

i don't mind a bohemian style but she has no personal style whatsoever so she needs a real stylist to put her together.

most of her looks these days are super cringey and a schizophrenic fool,  so I just try to scroll by  as fast as I can :melmel:

I couldn't have said it any better.

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

I'm sorry but I'm not here for the mariachi Brandy  :-/

Aalonso.

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Her best stylist was Ashely and she needs him back ASAP she can afford him she ain't broke.

jareezy

She looks gorgeous! I actually like this look it somehow works for me. Although I do prefer glam Bran we have to accept that Brandy is not in that headspace now and if she's gonna give us bohemian, this is the step in the right direction it just needs to be refined a bit. 
?I tried to be blind to your game
Deep down I knew you wouldn't stay around
Should of left your side in the first place
But I thought I'd be cool when you would play around?

DrewBabyLove

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw