LGBTQ Members Criticize Black Girls Rock For Lack of Trans Representation

Started by M-Rocka, September 09, 2019, 05:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

but yeah expecting BET to include trans girls when they probably wouldn't have even let Lil Nas X perform on that stage if he came out before the BET awards is being a bit naive.

BigDawg

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2019, 06:03:54 PM
I really don't wanna promote hatred or lack of representation but i just think this is distasteful tbh.
Imma woman too.......now. GIVE me a seat at the table
:udontlookok:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Luka Sabbat on September 09, 2019, 06:02:57 PM
Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔬𝔣 𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤: 9/4/81 on September 09, 2019, 05:51:28 PM
Just imagine...

A white person, "Damn, nigger! Give us some time to see you as equal. This is new to us!"

dndnndndb
WHEW!

klnfsjkfnff

yeah that's kinda what these responses give
sssssssssss

oh girl  :plzstop: :plzstop:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 09, 2019, 06:05:15 PM
Quote from: brillianica on September 09, 2019, 06:02:34 PM
You're not a real fuckin woman.
LMAO!
sssssssssssss

wave that real puss in their faces then Lis
:blessed:
VGVVCVCCFCCCCCFCFFFFFF

*squats my tilapia down on the back of they necks*

They ain't never gon have it like this :sobusyjetsetter:

Sinpool

It's funny though you girls love jumping in defense of straight black women when most of em want you dead!

Boomz

September 09, 2019, 06:08:39 PM #53 Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 06:10:21 PM by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔬𝔣 𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤: 9/4/81
Quote from: Luka Sabbat on September 09, 2019, 06:05:24 PM
but yeah expecting BET to include trans girls when they probably wouldn't have even let Lil Nas X perform on that stage if he came out before the BET awards is being a bit naive.

Eek! Now that I'm thinking about it, they probably wouldn't have.

Has Frank O. ever been nominated?
They hate us, huh? :kii:

Naomi Hit Me

GLAAD and OUT are huge LGBT platforms, they need to hit them up if they want to be realistic and want inclusion
Black Trans/LBGT people are hardly represented in the LGBT community anyway, the black community struggle with a LITE gay/dyke mess at the best of times, they're not about to include or even approach something that the most of the world is still struggling to comprehend with themselves.
Even IF BET do, at best it'll be a TRANS segment which goes against they're trying to achieve

fedswatchin

Are there that many men with they dicks chopped off out there? :uhh:  Women have to deal with they period, cramps, pregnancies, miscarriages, keeping their fish smellin good, looking presentable because society said so, and a whole lot of other stuff men have never been burdened with. Tell me how the fuck y'all equal? And i don't mean to offend tbh

reekz

Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔬𝔣 𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤: 9/4/81 on September 09, 2019, 06:08:39 PM
Quote from: Luka Sabbat on September 09, 2019, 06:05:24 PM

Eek! Now that I'm thinking about it, they probably wouldn't have.

Has Frank O. ever been nominated?
They hate us, huh? :kii:

MTV don't care and neither does BET. That's why Sunday church mess is gone.