LGBTQ Members Criticize Black Girls Rock For Lack of Trans Representation

Started by M-Rocka, September 09, 2019, 05:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

Quote from: brillianica on September 09, 2019, 06:11:41 PM
Are there that many men with they dicks chopped off out there? :uhh:  Women have to deal with they period, cramps, pregnancies, miscarriages, keeping their fish smellin good, looking presentable because society said so, and a whole lot of other stuff men have never been burdened with. Tell me how the fuck y'all equal? And i don't mean to offend tbh

h  since when?  :omgwatshappening:

ton

Quote from: a real "American" 🙄 on September 09, 2019, 06:15:40 PM
Wonder if the people campaigning for this inclusion are the same ones who say there's no difference between a naturally born woman and a trans woman.

Because based on that logic, they are included already because they are simply "women". They are equals to regular women, so there's no need for distinction. Why the separation? lol
!!!!

Just BLEND the girls.

Boomz

Quote from: a real "American" 🙄 on September 09, 2019, 06:15:40 PM
Wonder if the people campaigning for this inclusion are the same ones who say there's no difference between a naturally born woman and a trans woman.

Because based on that logic, they are included already because they are simply "women". They are equals to regular women, so there's no need for distinction. Why the separation? lol

I could explain, using race but the gorls said it's not the same...so nvm :plzstop:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2019, 05:49:41 PM
I'm sorry but I'm kinda torn. I get wanting representation and shit but ummmmm black women have a struggle all their own and they deserve their own shit. How dare u bombard your way into our shit and attempt to force us to include u. I don't know, I just dont like it. 

Eh...

I'm over black people...

I also saw people complaining because they didn't see any disabled black women represented... WTF?!
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

ton

Quote from: Eh... on September 09, 2019, 06:19:41 PM
I'm over black people...

I also saw people complaining because they didn't see any disabled black women represented... WTF?!
good
Nobody wants to see a cripple

fedswatchin

Vonc2002

I'm over black people...

:plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

I'm over black people...

I just farted

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2019, 06:23:22 PM
I'm over black people...

:plzstop:

d/,\/////////////////////////////f,d/f :kii:

fedswatchin

Quote from: MoonPrismPower on September 09, 2019, 06:25:52 PM
I'm over black people...

I just farted
Glock has entered the chat