Brandy - Freedom Rings (Out Now!) [#1 R&B/Top 40 iTunes]

Started by Kaeli., September 23, 2019, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackpantha

Quote from: LongLiveNaomi on September 26, 2019, 01:56:07 PM
Quote from: Hugo on September 26, 2019, 01:43:47 PM
Wow yeah I knew I Wouldn't like this. If this the first single after 8 years I'm done.
this isn't the first single

Then where is it? I'm so tired of this foolery now.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Will this be on the harriet tubman soundtrack

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Noni

Blackpantha

PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

rosone1

Monika

Not Brisk Iced Tea in the comments under Brandy's new post!  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
Yahudah

Zankou.

September 26, 2019, 02:27:54 PM #666 Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 02:30:34 PM by WinglessAngel.
:dead:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Monika on September 26, 2019, 02:27:32 PM
Not Brisk Iced Tea in the comments under Brandy's new post!  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Come thru endorsements

Sovereign.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 26, 2019, 02:03:25 PM
And how is the death of a close friend that literally worked with u on ur new music not supposed to affect ur music? I guess the same way a person can lose everything in a house fire but be fine because of insurance :dead:

BJSJJSJDJCJCJCJCJDJDNSNSNSNSNSNFJFJFJCJF

Aalih26

Probably the last post i'll be doing here and i'm no longer going to be part of this group. You guys talk about what you think you know Like you are part of her management team.  I've been a member of this site for years and it used to be fun reading  every post but now  there's too much negativity.  Complains too much but when the music is out - can't even purchase  her album or even a single.

I love brandy and you guys will not take this moment away from me. I've waited so long for this and i'm not going to make you guys destroy this  gift that we are fortunate to receive. 

i'm removing this website from my favorites (folder). Goodbye all. 

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Aalih26 on September 26, 2019, 02:33:22 PM
Probably the last post i'll be doing here and i'm no longer going to be part of this group. You guys talk about what you think you know Like you are part of her management team.  I've been a member of this site for years and it used to be fun reading  every post but now  there's too much negativity.  Complains too much but when the music is out - can't even purchase  her album or even a single.

I love brandy and you guys will not take this moment away from me. I've waited so long for this and i'm not going to make you guys destroy this  gift that we are fortunate to receive.

Awwwwww :-o :'(

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Purple Moon

Quote from: LongLiveNaomi on September 26, 2019, 01:56:07 PM
Quote from: Hugo on September 26, 2019, 01:43:47 PM
Wow yeah I knew I Wouldn't like this. If this the first single after 8 years I'm done.
this isn't the first single

true, love again was the 1st single. let's hope we get a 3rd single after #freedomRings.

jk. i'm ready for this album! come on brandy my luv
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Vonc2002

Probably the last post i'll be doing here and i'm no longer going to be part of this group.
we don't know u anyway. U didn't need to say bye
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ulysses

Probably the last post i'll be doing here and i'm no longer going to be part of this group. You guys talk about what you think you know Like you are part of her management team.  I've been a member of this site for years and it used to be fun reading  every post but now  there's too much negativity.  Complains too much but when the music is out - can't even purchase  her album or even a single.

I love brandy and you guys will not take this moment away from me. I've waited so long for this and i'm not going to make you guys destroy this  gift that we are fortunate to receive.

!!!!!
Preach!

Buy The Stars✨

the song isn't even out everywhere to purchase