Brandy - Freedom Rings (Out Now!) [#1 R&B/Top 40 iTunes]

Started by Kaeli., September 23, 2019, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

Quote from: Atlroyalty05 on September 26, 2019, 02:36:10 PM
Quote from: Aalih26 on September 26, 2019, 02:33:22 PM
Probably the last post i'll be doing here and i'm no longer going to be part of this group. You guys talk about what you think you know Like you are part of her management team.  I've been a member of this site for years and it used to be fun reading  every post but now  there's too much negativity.  Complains too much but when the music is out - can't even purchase  her album or even a single.

I love brandy and you guys will not take this moment away from me. I've waited so long for this and i'm not going to make you guys destroy this  gift that we are fortunate to receive.

i'm removing this website from my favorites (folder). Goodbye all.

That's kind of dramatic.... :ohwow:

Learned from the other bsource zerls. he said he's been around for some time

AfroJisiac

HUGO

September 26, 2019, 02:44:41 PM #678 Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 02:46:29 PM by Hugo
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on September 26, 2019, 02:24:38 PM
Will this be on the harriet tubman soundtrack

Man you say some of the dumbest shit but this had me shaking

:plzstop:

HUGO

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 26, 2019, 02:37:00 PM
Probably the last post i'll be doing here and i'm no longer going to be part of this group.
we don't know u anyway. U didn't need to say bye

:plzstop:

Eh...

Quote from: L0NZ. on September 26, 2019, 02:38:09 PM
Quote from: Atlroyalty05 on September 26, 2019, 02:36:10 PM
Probably the last post i'll be doing here and i'm no longer going to be part of this group. You guys talk about what you think you know Like you are part of her management team.  I've been a member of this site for years and it used to be fun reading  every post but now  there's too much negativity.  Complains too much but when the music is out - can't even purchase  her album or even a single.

I love brandy and you guys will not take this moment away from me. I've waited so long for this and i'm not going to make you guys destroy this  gift that we are fortunate to receive.

That's kind of dramatic.... :ohwow:

Learned from the other bsource zerls. he said he's been around for some time

LOL i've been around longer than a lot of people on here and most people on here don't know me... y'all are negative AF tho lol :kii:

and lets not forget *exclusive* *exclusive* "i've heard this", "I know that" people on here lol
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Monika

awwww  :'(
Yahudah

Nine

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 26, 2019, 01:46:30 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 26, 2019, 01:32:25 PM
After hearing the snippets, I think the song is good
I haven't read thru here tho, so explain it to me. Is this a single or sumn that's supposed to be for Lashawn or what

She recorded it a while back, but tweaked it sligtly after Lashawn's passing.

it wasn't meant to the single, Baby Mama was/is. This is just her getting things off her chest. I'm not mad at it, i just want that the real music NOW.
Not Baby Mama

Sing Brans!

Nine

September 26, 2019, 02:51:12 PM #683 Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 02:53:01 PM by Nine.

fdosfaidfndfoifre0p9g0pje
r;'fg
ge
re
df
df
dfs
'dfsm[fd

oh no. don't leave Aalih26!

AfroJisiac

Bran is gettin' my coins. definitely.
The bitch played the fuckin' song. Yes i expected something different and urban and subtile backgd vocals ! but i guess the album will have all that since she worked with Camper 

but for years most of us yearned for songs where she's sangin' and pouring' her heart out... she's been doin' it on this one ( like she did on B&P) and people ain't still happy...? 
Yeah i'm not sure about it as a 1st single (if it is)... but if it's just to get some buzz i'm fine with it

it's a good song, (yeah..different from what we're used to) and she sangin'!  y'all know damn well Brandy never give us the same album twice! all her LPs are different so y'all might as well be prepared 4 that frftyguhij

Eh...

Now J u know her and her mom mentioned Love Again being the first single 😒
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Justaway_

Quote from: Monika on September 26, 2019, 02:47:31 PM

awwww  :'(

wtf :guys:

Purple Moon

Quote from: Eh... on September 26, 2019, 02:52:05 PM

It better be on the album! love that song.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Monika

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on September 26, 2019, 02:58:14 PM

It better be on the album! love that song.
i hope so, too!
Yahudah

AfroJisiac

!!

at one point Brandy did (she was promoting it on IG) which confused me cause i thought it was Ceasar's single... but i went "oh well..if they say so"

and lots media outlet presented is as such and her or her team never corrected it... so..