Kaeli.

Quote from: JonesSteven on September 27, 2019, 07:03:33 AM
Quote from: She Is Coming. on September 27, 2019, 06:22:29 AM
I think this is gonna be my least favorite Brandy album

but I'll hold out hope
Freedom rings has nothing to do with how her album sounds
oh ok what does the album sound like

#Mu7

September 27, 2019, 08:06:37 AM #1111 Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 08:09:02 AM by The Mu Edition
I dont know about yall but Brandy's music always fit with the season I am in my life. She is the artist that I put on when I am going through and yeah I needed to hear this message! Let's take her to number 1! Top 20 should be our goal if we can! But if we cannot then it's not important brandy isn't making music for that reason any more

But would be a cute lil reminder for the folks that she is the 90s QUEEN that shouldn't be counted out

Ma Lo

Ma Lo

This song got so much potential the chorus and hook is what I look for.. And this one is really big

#Mu7

Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 27, 2019, 08:08:17 AM
This song got so much potential the chorus and hook is what I look for.. And this one is really big

I guess for me I am happy because it screams I am back bitches!!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 27, 2019, 08:08:17 AM
I fckn love it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Purple Moon

Quote from: Monika on September 27, 2019, 08:00:17 AM

I think this is it.

Only similarity I heard here was the word concrete, but I couldn't understand the words very well. I think this is the song borderline.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Gilgamesh.

Really? I can't see this being played on any format. And I don't need a video. It's great as a stand-alone piece of art .

Ma Lo

I want this video to be like a triumphant black folks video she should get controversial and even put slaves and the KKK in it. Fuck it.

#Mu7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 27, 2019, 08:10:16 AM
Really? I can't see this being played on any format. And I don't need a video. It's great as a stand-alone piece of art .

This needs to be sent in for best R&B Traditional Vocal Performance for the Grammys

#Mu7

Quote from: DraeDrizzl3 on September 27, 2019, 08:19:48 AM
I've been wearing this out all morning
:plzstop:

I played this shit in the car and THEN I REALLY STARTED STANNING And screaming Brandy Fucking BITCH!!

Sovereign.

"Baby Mama" sounds like heat. OMG. 

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: Killaxmt on September 27, 2019, 01:24:25 AM
You bitches don't pay attention. This is not her first single, it's to celebrate the 25th anniversary! Catch these vocals and wait like we been doing  :cheerup:
I'm so tired of everyone overlooking this  :plzstop: