Previous topic - Next topic

b7

b7

RAY7

D.I.E.G.O.

b7

Young

Heated🔥

September 30, 2019, 09:04:59 PM #1567 Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 09:05:24 PM by Babyface
Btw before I heard the song I thought she was a bit koo koo when I first saw that behind the scenes video.
:plzstop:

Harlem

Oof imagine these behind the scene videos in her 2/11 style!!! the replay value just to admire her beauty alone would've been everything!
:stressed:

b7

Quote from: Harlem on September 30, 2019, 09:06:40 PM
Oof imagine these behind the scene videos in her 2/11 style!!! the replay value just to admire her beauty alone would've been everything!
now you know her head was wrapped up n mess in the studio back then too sddddf

b7

They love it when ya Demons hang around 

Drag these faggots Bran
:omf:

Harlem

Quote from: 1RIG on September 30, 2019, 09:42:43 PM
Quote from: Harlem on September 30, 2019, 09:06:40 PM
now you know her head was wrapped up n mess in the studio back then too sddddf

But at least her mug and fits were better

Bentley. HARRIS!

September 30, 2019, 10:05:32 PM #1573 Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 10:06:19 PM by Bentley. A Moderator.
Quote from: DrewBabyLove on September 30, 2019, 06:47:48 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 30, 2019, 04:38:44 PM
Quote from: 89 on September 30, 2019, 03:13:42 PM
Quote from: Monika on September 30, 2019, 03:01:06 PM
Quote from: Babyface on September 30, 2019, 03:32:19 AM
I never get why she does that.
If u recorded it in that key then sis u most definitely can sing it in the same key.
maybe it's more comfortable for her to sing lower. In the studio, you can make a mistake, and go try it agsin unti it's right, hut live you can't. So maybe it's safter to herbto sing live in a key that's more comfortable.

If you have to sing multiple nights in a key that is not your comfort zone, you can mess your voice up.
Teach Monika!
s

you do know that mostly applies to live covers tho right?

usually when you record, you wanna be comfortable anyways, so the key that your songs for your alberm come out in, should be fairly close to what you can do live.

Of course they pitch some songs up for radio, or if the mess wasn't written for you and you didn't do any modifications (all exceptions to the general rule above)

but .. it's misleading to say it's a common practice to just sing a live song lower when your voice is tired buddy lolz

of course ...  I'm a singer, so I'd know ... ki
:welllol:

He literally never said it was common practice to just sing a live song lower when a persons voice is tired. What he did say is that singing live in lower keys can protect BRANDY voice. However, it is common knowledge that singing night after night, especially songs out of a comfortable point for your voice can put a strain on your voice and that goes for every singer. Look what Tamar Braxton voice went through after she released Love and War. Bish couldn't really SING for months.

I don't see what the issue is.
Did you just mention Tamar Braxton when referencing healthy vocal practices?  :uhh:

and how about you don't worry about wtf I'm over here talking about any fckn way
that's yo mothafckn problem Drew, you always running your fckn mouth when ppl not talking to you

I'm in here, I said wtf I said, it's not fckn COMMON practice because of the KEY dummy
You just reinforced what I said anyways. Singing night after night strains your voice PERIOD, regardless of a fckn key, that's common fckn sense :uhh:

the KEY doesn't have shit to do with vocal wear and tear when relating it to the fckn key you CHOSE to record the song in nigger

and to the last question
the only issue thus far seems to be you minding your FCKN business
dumb ass nosey phagg
:disgusted:

DrewBabyLove

September 30, 2019, 10:23:42 PM #1574 Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 10:53:36 PM by DrewBabyLove
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 30, 2019, 10:05:32 PM
Quote from: DrewBabyLove on September 30, 2019, 06:47:48 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 30, 2019, 04:38:44 PM
Quote from: 89 on September 30, 2019, 03:13:42 PM
Quote from: Monika on September 30, 2019, 03:01:06 PM
Quote from: Babyface on September 30, 2019, 03:32:19 AM
I never get why she does that.
If u recorded it in that key then sis u most definitely can sing it in the same key.
maybe it's more comfortable for her to sing lower. In the studio, you can make a mistake, and go try it agsin unti it's right, hut live you can't. So maybe it's safter to herbto sing live in a key that's more comfortable.

If you have to sing multiple nights in a key that is not your comfort zone, you can mess your voice up.
Teach Monika!
s

you do know that mostly applies to live covers tho right?

usually when you record, you wanna be comfortable anyways, so the key that your songs for your alberm come out in, should be fairly close to what you can do live.

Of course they pitch some songs up for radio, or if the mess wasn't written for you and you didn't do any modifications (all exceptions to the general rule above)

but .. it's misleading to say it's a common practice to just sing a live song lower when your voice is tired buddy lolz

of course ...  I'm a singer, so I'd know ... ki
:welllol:

He literally never said it was common practice to just sing a live song lower when a persons voice is tired. What he did say is that singing live in lower keys can protect BRANDY voice. However, it is common knowledge that singing night after night, especially songs out of a comfortable point for your voice can put a strain on your voice and that goes for every singer. Look what Tamar Braxton voice went through after she released Love and War. Bish couldn't really SING for months.

I don't see what the issue is.
Did you just mention Tamar Braxton when referencing healthy vocal practices?  :uhh:

and how about you don't worry about wtf I'm over here talking about any fckn way
that's yo mothafckn problem Drew, you always running your fckn mouth when ppl not talking to you

I'm in here, I said wtf I said, it's not fckn COMMON practice because of the KEY dummy
You just reinforced what I said anyways. Singing night after night strains your voice PERIOD, regardless of a fckn key, that's common fckn sense :uhh:

the KEY doesn't have shit to do with vocal wear and tear when relating it to the fckn key you CHOSE to record the song in nigger

and to the last question
the only issue thus far seems to be you minding your FCKN business
dumb ass nosey phagg
:disgusted:

Ok I'm not reading past the first sentence because you seem upset. Bentley Baby take my advice... Dont give someone so much power over you! I annoy you and you're sick of me as you've mentioned previously. I don't know who you are. I give you back this power you're giving to me. I'm just Drew. I'm nobody to you. A stranger on the Internet.

But I will say again for the people in the back, why not push yourself to new levels vocally in a safe place like a studio? That just makes sense to me.