Just left from seeing "Hustlers"

Started by Vonc2002, September 24, 2019, 10:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: She Is Coming. on September 24, 2019, 11:28:51 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 24, 2019, 10:55:04 PM
Also, let's stop with this Lizzo shit already. I feel like everyone is laughing AT her. Like, putting this bitch in a stripper movie? really? :dead:
!!!

And let's be realistic here

Ain't nobody going to the strip club to see a fat bitch glaze the pole with chicken grease
:kii: :kii: :kii:
Like...........I know we wanna give girls cameos but they need to be realistic. I couldn't believe this bitch had the audacity to put on that fckn outfit and film it for the world to see
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 25, 2019, 12:00:39 AM
Also, let's stop with this Lizzo shit already. I feel like everyone is laughing AT her. Like, putting this bitch in a stripper movie? really? :dead:
!!!

Ain't nobody going to the strip club to see a fat bitch glaze the pole with chicken grease
:kii: :kii: :kii:
Like...........I know we wanna give girls cameos but they need to be realistic. I couldn't believe this bitch had the audacity to put on that fckn outfit and film it for the world to see
VSNHXKXJXKZHXKXJXMXJXJDKDNDKDJ

I'm fucking screaming

Kaeli.

Maybe put her in a Charlie's Angels parody mess with Melissa McCarthy & Fat Amy

idk

something FITTING 

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: She Is Coming. on September 25, 2019, 01:06:20 AM
Maybe put her in a Charlie's Angels parody mess with Melissa McCarthy & Fat Amy

idk

something FITTING
ffgggggfggfgg

Gilgamesh.

!!!

OMG

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Lizzo is very fckn cute tho, I'll give her that. When the camera focused on JUST her face and kept her body outta the frame  :oof:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I'm reading articles and mess and J lo is really getting praised for her role. Idk about winning but i definitely see her getting atleast a golden globe nomination. This is her best film since Selena

Young

Yeah Lizzo was a great cameo tea

Cardi was hilarious too

JLo and the Asian girl were GREAT

KeKe was everything ddddd

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 25, 2019, 04:36:35 AM
I'm reading articles and mess and J lo is really getting praised for her role. Idk about winning but i definitely see her getting atleast a golden globe nomination. This is her best film since Selena

This movie was also great as a set up to get ppl excited about her playing that drug LordT in her next movie.

This is the best acting she's done so far.

I don't think its good enough to win the gold. But def good enough to get nominated. Now if they cheat and submit her for best supporting actress I could see her win.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Ma Lo

Vonc2002

Quote from: T::X:c Tr:ck on September 25, 2019, 07:24:14 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 25, 2019, 04:36:35 AM

This movie was also great as a set up to get ppl excited about her playing that drug LordT in her next movie.

This is the best acting she's done so far.

I don't think its good enough to win the gold. But def good enough to get nominated. Now if they cheat and submit her for best supporting actress I could see her win.
True. Low-key the Asian girl was KINDA the lead but i guess they were co-leads too. J lo fckn impressed me. Everytime one of those bitches said "these are my sisters" and that bitch stomped thru with the other girls following, I lost my fckn BREATH!

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Jlo has always been a force acting wise to ne

El canate
Bordertown
Enough
Lila. And eve
An unfinished life
Selena

Her comedies arent as popular with me but

Monster in  law
Second act

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Ma Lo

Acting is J.Lo's gift/talent. Not singing. But Jah blessed her with the success of both cuz she a good person.