Just left from seeing "Hustlers"

Started by Vonc2002, September 24, 2019, 10:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Yea Constance was the main highlight of the movie 
J Lo was ok, but really I just saw J Lo, not the character Ramona

Vonc2002

This review kinda summed it up perfectly
https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/hustlers-movie-review-2019

This is the best role of GODlo's career
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: 89 on September 25, 2019, 10:43:30 AM
QuoteStill, it's hard to discern completely between Lopez the superstar and the larger-than-life character she plays in "Hustlers," and that's actually part of the pleasure of watching this career-best performance from the multi-talented multi-hyphenate. We know this figure—we know the swagger, the magnetism, the incandescent ability to work an audience—and yet, Lopez has repurposed and repackaged all her well-honed abilities here as a reminder that before she was known as J.Lo, she was a naturally gifted actress.

🦚

Ray is a damn hater.

Gringa isn't anything like romana.

Also that opening scene is some of her best choreo. First time in forever I didn't see the bitch counting the steps out loud.

Fluid self.

Constance was iiight. But she def wasn't better than Gringa.   
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Well Constance was pretty good tho sle

🦚

Overall yes. But she had some moments where i was =/

Gringa was on from start to finish.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

yummy

one of friend of mine said he loved it, another friend said it was trash with a cute soundtrack

:udontlookok:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

September 25, 2019, 12:17:45 PM #38 Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:43:32 PM by ShujQuarius
I was going to see Downton Abbey, but arrived late and convinced myself to see this instead. It's not something I'd normally go see but this movie was AMAZING. Caught me completely off-guard how completely into it I got.

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 25, 2019, 10:57:40 AM
Quote from: 89 on September 25, 2019, 10:43:30 AM
QuoteStill, it's hard to discern completely between Lopez the superstar and the larger-than-life character she plays in "Hustlers," and that's actually part of the pleasure of watching this career-best performance from the multi-talented multi-hyphenate. We know this figure—we know the swagger, the magnetism, the incandescent ability to work an audience—and yet, Lopez has repurposed and repackaged all her well-honed abilities here as a reminder that before she was known as J.Lo, she was a naturally gifted actress.
glad I'm not alone in that

Kaeli.

Quote from: animmai. on September 25, 2019, 11:27:40 AM
one of friend of mine said he loved it, another friend said it was trash with a cute soundtrack

The soundtrack was iconic tbh

damn near jumped thru the screen when they started playing Conceited by Remy my damn self, LMAO!

MelMel

Quote from: ShujQuarius on September 25, 2019, 12:17:45 PM
I was going to see Downton Abbey, but arrived late and convinced myself to see this instead. It's not something I'd normally go see but this movie was AMAZING. Caught me completely off-guard how completely into it I got.
m

Vonc2002

Quote from: She Is Coming. on September 25, 2019, 03:59:53 PM
Quote from: animmai. on September 25, 2019, 11:27:40 AM

The soundtrack was iconic tbh

damn near jumped thru the screen when they started playing Conceited by Remy my damn self, LMAO!
Yea the music was a good lil throwback moment.  Loved when they opened with Janet lmmfao!

Kaeli.

cvbbxnxn

they lowkey played like 3 or 4 Janet songs 

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 25, 2019, 08:29:07 AM
Acting is J.Lo's gift/talent. Not singing. But Jah blessed her with the success of both cuz she a good person.

Lmao she has a great voice and a nice catalogue

Shes well rounded

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different