My 60000lb life is fcking disgusting

Started by ton, February 07, 2020, 12:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

ton

hewritez

I always wondered if this channel purposely discourages everyone from washing their face or even running a brush through their hair

b7

Yeah this show is a mess 

idk. Something about it doesn't feel right, and i hope they're actually helping these people 

BAPHOMET.

I looooove watching this show. Me and my brother used to koi DOWN when we'd watch it together. 
it makes me shake how they'll come up with excuses as to why they haven't lost any weight for their surgery 

ophababes.

i saw o e wit this gor who actually was doing her dieting and excercising and was approved for the surgery and everything. but she passed away because her heart gave out.

i can't kii at these people cause i know most of the time theres a trauma that causes them to end up in this state.

but i DO get pissed when they know what tf they need to do and STILL dont ve doing it. like sis, do u want a change or NOT  :uhh:

fedswatchin

Cfffffftrtftttffggffff

these sleeping bags

como la whore

I feel sorry for some of them. then I see shit like THIS

I don't think I saw one vegetable in that grocery basket  :disgusted:

b7

dfdfjknkjf @ vegatables

hun, potato chips are as close as they're gonna damn get 

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

I saw alotta ppl like this when I was in the States. Just big piles of fat with (also big) legs.

Justaway_

Quote from: calamaree on February 07, 2020, 06:51:21 AM
I saw alotta ppl like this when I was in the States. Just big piles of fat with (also big) legs.

DJFJFH

were they bsource members

Monika

I use to watch this. It was a great motivator for me.
Yahudah