I hate when trans don’t look like women.. SORRY! it bothers me

Started by GLOCK, March 29, 2020, 01:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge gorl

GLOCK

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on March 29, 2020, 03:38:59 PM
sssssss

omg i just envisioned Sinny punching around the Delta with a 90's flip bob n low rise boot cuts
oh my God

Bentley. HARRIS!

charlie.

Quote from: MelMel on March 29, 2020, 03:35:53 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 29, 2020, 03:28:42 PM
I get what you mean Glock and I felt hthe same way until last year. You have to realise that the being trans is mental/emotional as much as it's physical. So when someone says they're trans but still look butch as hell its bexuse they don't feel they're in the right body yet.

!!!!!!

and I can add SO MUCH MORE to that but you put it simple enough to get to the point. it's way deeper than surface.

Edge gorl

Idk tho bein trans is more mental to me

Like im fckin stunnin bbmvc
Not to brag

But mentally i have my days where i break down n take it out on all my niggas n shit..

Edge gorl

Quote from: MelMel on March 29, 2020, 03:35:53 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 29, 2020, 03:28:42 PM
I get what you mean Glock and I felt hthe same way until last year. You have to realise that the being trans is mental/emotional as much as it's physical. So when someone says they're trans but still look butch as hell its bexuse they don't feel they're in the right body yet.

!!!!

Rlly emotional
They never fckin stop

GLOCK

Yeah I get that it's mental but you're presenting yourself to the world and unfortunately that matters 

it's just like going to a work place.. there are guidelines 
if you're gonna be a WOMAN.. then do it 

I hate a half assed mess..

I mean I drag Kelly price for having those little ass legs and that big ass upper body 

ion like dat .. 

stop skipping leg day bitch