I hate when trans don’t look like women.. SORRY! it bothers me

Started by GLOCK, March 29, 2020, 01:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge gorl

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BigDawg

A friend was telling me about this show of a young girl's journey to become trans. She said they always wanted to be a girl, so the mom dressed her up as a girl etc. The child also started taking hormones at an early age to stunt their growth, ie genitalia. Well the girl is a teenager and went to get gender reassignment surgery but is now having complications because there wasn't enough male tissue from the penis to form a vagina, so it's now starting to take on a different form other than it's intended purpose. 

Its such a weighted decision that it shouldn't be taken lightly. I respect it all day but  I feel like it should be a more thought out process, than just slapping a wig on your head and taping your dick down, then saying hey I'm trans. 

GLOCK

Quote from: BigDawg on March 29, 2020, 03:48:25 PM
A friend was telling me about this show of a young girl's journey to become trans. She said they always wanted to be a girl, so the mom dressed her up as a girl etc. The child also started taking hormones at an early age to stunt their growth, ie genitalia. Well the girl is a teenager and went to get gender reassignment surgery but is now having complications because there wasn't enough male tissue from the penis to form a vagina, so it's now starting to take on a different form other than it's intended purpose.

Its such a weighted decision that it shouldn't be taken lightly. I respect it all day but  I feel like it should be a more thought out process, than just slapping a wig on your head and taping your dick down, then saying hey I'm trans.
!!!
That's all I'm saying

GLOCK

Quote from: animmai. on March 29, 2020, 03:54:30 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 29, 2020, 03:51:24 PM

kndmf,dncdfcvfncl

BXJXJXJXJXJXJXJJXJXJXKXJXJXJXKXJXJXJXJXJXKXKXKXKXKXKXKXKXKXKXKXKXKXKXKXXKDKXKXKXKXKXKXKXKDKDKDKDKDKODXKXKKD

BAPHOMET.

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/