I hate when trans don’t look like women.. SORRY! it bothers me

Started by GLOCK, March 29, 2020, 01:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: Apollo XXI on March 29, 2020, 04:57:40 PM
Hhdhdhdjndd

yall act like ugly women don't exist.

its cis women walking round body, with a mustache, hairy and musty.

let the girls exist as all women not just the pretty ones.

LOONA.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Apollo XXI on March 29, 2020, 05:08:20 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 29, 2020, 05:01:39 PM
So u admit they're ugly

Dfhdjjdd

I mean not all Trans girl are gonna be...cute

:uhh:
sssssss

How tho? They can literally digivolve into whatever they're paying for. They're bypassing nature

So the one pro they have over real women, and they don't even take advantage of it.

Mel.

Quote from: GLOCK on March 29, 2020, 02:42:38 PM
You don't like being black so again..
nothing u say truly holds any weight
you've sat on this damn server for a decade denying your own complexion and honestly being offended that you've been branded ass some dark skin man

lets not Mel..
you don't love you and that's truly what grinds ur gears when ur graced with my posts

lastly you spent ur first decade on here seducing underage members and trading unreleased brandy chunes and chink art in exchange for their prepubescent nudes. 

sorry you're just the last girl I'm taking any kinda of advice from

K.
let's unpack and clock this and be done because you're talking nonsense and I won't allow slander

1. I've never given you or anyone here a reason to believe I don't like being black
you're only saying that because I like k-pop and I don't partake in racism ya'll seem to find funny
for whatever reason, idk and don't care...
so if that means I hate being black because I'm not racist, ok. I guess. lol

2. have you physically seen me? has anyone here seen me? the answer is no
so how are you telling me what I look like? do you know how stupid that sounds
I'm not mad because I'm darkskin, even if I were why would I be mad? black is beautiful and I've complimented
brown and darkskin countless times on here, so why would I be mad if I was darkskin? make it make sense
if anything I was more annoyed than anything that strangers have the audacity to tell me what I see in the mirror everyday
but I stopped caring, I realized how silly it was so I stopped partaking and ignored such discussion
I know the real and that's all that matters....

3. I've never asked anyone who was underage for any kinds of nudes
anything I've ever received was from consenting adults and is kinda not yours or anyone's business
the fact that you're continuing to run with a narrative that has never been proven to be true
shows your character and how much of a follower you are at your big age....
I thought we stopped being followers when we were kids....
you're a grown ass adult, think for your damn self

4. You are all the things I said you were, don't like my assessment? don't be an ignorant dickhead

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Mel. on March 29, 2020, 05:22:09 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 29, 2020, 02:42:38 PM
You don't like being black so again..
nothing u say truly holds any weight
you've sat on this damn server for a decade denying your own complexion and honestly being offended that you've been branded ass some dark skin man

lets not Mel..
you don't love you and that's truly what grinds ur gears when ur graced with my posts

lastly you spent ur first decade on here seducing underage members and trading unreleased brandy chunes and chink art in exchange for their prepubescent nudes. 

sorry you're just the last girl I'm taking any kinda of advice from

K.
let's unpack and clock this and be done because you're talking nonsense and I won't allow slander

1. I've never given you or anyone here a reason to believe I don't like being black
you're only saying that because I like k-pop and I don't partake in racism ya'll seem to find funny
for whatever reason, idk and don't care...
so if that means I hate being black because I'm not racist, ok. I guess. lol

2. have you physically seen me? has anyone here seen me? the answer is no
so how are you telling me what I look like? do you know how stupid that sounds
I'm not mad because I'm darkskin, even if I were why would I be mad? black is beautiful and I've complimented
brown and darkskin countless times on here, so why would I be mad if I was darkskin? make it make sense
if anything I was more annoyed than anything that strangers have the audacity to tell me what I see in the mirror everyday
but I stopped caring, I realized how silly it was so I stopped partaking and ignored such discussion
I know the real and that's all that matters....

3. I've never asked anyone who was underage for any kinds of nudes
anything I've ever received was from consenting adults and is kinda not yours or anyone's business
the fact that you're continuing to run with a narrative that has never been proven to be true
shows your character and how much of a follower you are at your big age....
I thought we stopped being followers when we were kids....
you're a grown ass adult, think for your damn self

4. You are all the things I said you were, don't like my assessment? don't be an ignorant dickhead
:disgusted: you gone take this Glock?

Mel.

The fact that you're even bothered by me saying I'm lightskn...
maybe that's YOU'RE internalized self-hate for not being of the lighter spectrum creeping out
don't take it out on me....

just like your internalized homophobia

Sinpool

Quote from: heir. on March 29, 2020, 05:26:14 PM
omf yikes actually fuckin GOES

why didnt i listen to this before

sf
fs
sf
sf
fs

sfsffs

"you declined!"

Oh no!

Fro is going crazy.

He's hearing imaginary things that no one else heard or else it woulda been on somebodies charts!

BAPHOMET.

My thing is.... :unsure: who truly describes their self like that or feel the need djhdhdhdjhd

Sinpool

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on March 29, 2020, 05:21:45 PM
So u admit they're ugly

Dfhdjjdd

sssssss

How tho? They can literally digivolve into whatever they're paying for. They're bypassing nature

So the one pro they have over real women, and they don't even take advantage of it.

Bdbdbdbd

All Trans girls aren't rich.

You're talking they get some kind of coin.

It's a reason why the typical trans girl in the hood looks like SHIT. It's cause she's broke and ghetto just like the cis people who look a mess.

Edge gorl

Quote from: Apollo XXI on March 29, 2020, 05:29:20 PM
Quote from: heir. on March 29, 2020, 05:26:14 PM
omf yikes actually fuckin GOES

why didnt i listen to this before

sf
fs
sf
sf
fs

sfsffs

"you declined!"

Oh no!

Fro is going crazy.

He's hearing imaginary things that no one else heard or else it woulda been on somebodies charts!

Thts frm wen i POPPED!....his awhile ago

Hes almos dead! :cmerefag:

Edge gorl

Quote from: Apollo XXI on March 29, 2020, 05:31:00 PM
So u admit they're ugly

Dfhdjjdd

sssssss

Bdbdbdbd

All Trans girls aren't rich.

You're talking they get some kind of coin.

It's a reason why the typical trans girl in the hood looks like SHIT. It's cause she's broke and ghetto just like the cis people who look a mess.
cbnjb blk l lmk m.j bvhkjb

BAPHOMET.

So u admit they're ugly

Dfhdjjdd

sssssss

okay!

:plzstop: