Wow...xtina was kinda that girl for a bit

Started by reekz, April 15, 2020, 11:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

I remember I was kinda crushing on her more than Britney. Then Britney came with and bish it was uh wrap.

CHOKE

April 15, 2020, 11:30:56 PM #1 Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 11:31:14 PM by chokeme
She was never that girl

Dirty was the closest  she had to a stand out moment but got overshadowed again by In The Zone and the Madonna kiss

:dead:

CREAM.

Cowboy Nine

Her music was definitely better than Britney's those first 2 albums.

reekz

Quote from: Nine. on April 15, 2020, 11:36:12 PM

Britney's first two albums was kinda the same with sound and direction. Comparing her self titled and Stripped is fair.

FRANCE

If she didnt take those long breaks and just kept on recording fun music, she'd have a stronger discography. That Back To Basics album just came way too early in her career. 

MelMel

Quote from: trapMysoul on April 15, 2020, 11:22:59 PM

I remember I was kinda crushing on her more than Britney. Then Britney came with and bish it was uh wrap.

she awakened the slut in me with this song!  :ohwow:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: trapMysoul on April 15, 2020, 11:54:34 PM

Britney's first two albums was kinda the same with sound and direction. Comparing her self titled and Stripped is fair.
"Britney" was awful too.

reekz

Quote from: Nine. on April 16, 2020, 12:01:10 AM
Quote from: trapMysoul on April 15, 2020, 11:54:34 PM

"Britney" was awful too.

Tracks 1 to 8 >

Lazarus

Chris>

I used her more back in the day when they first started.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: LF on April 15, 2020, 11:55:18 PM
If she didnt take those long breaks and just kept on recording fun music, she'd have a stronger discography. That Back To Basics album just came way too early in her career.

Maybe cause I was so young GB but it felt like she had much longer break, in reality it was just three years. Still long for a Pop artist though..

FRANCE

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 16, 2020, 03:52:01 AM
Quote from: LF on April 15, 2020, 11:55:18 PM

Maybe cause I was so young GB but it felt like she had much longer break, in reality it was just three years. Still long for a Pop artist though..

Yeah, when u look back at how fast NSYNC, BSB and Britney were churning out their albums (in comparison to Christina), she was moving too slow. It didnt help that she came out after all of them too. It was the break between B2B and Bionic that killed her career though. There was no coming bk after that.

reekz

Yeah her break was way too long. Britney released 2 albums in between her break.

reekz

A four year break between Stripped and Basic too. What was this girl doing? 

:thatssowendy:

Cowgirl

Quote from: MelMel on April 15, 2020, 11:56:26 PM
Quote from: trapMysoul on April 15, 2020, 11:22:59 PM

she awakened the slut in me with this song!  :ohwow:
It didn't take a song for that to happen but I know what you mean :wub: