DJ Camper plays some NEW BRANDY! "Saving All my Love" (Original song) on PG.1

Started by RobLeeMusic88, April 16, 2020, 12:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: Seven on April 16, 2020, 08:33:30 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on April 16, 2020, 07:04:52 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 06:53:13 PM
Not brandy not having an ear and needing to have the people she literally BIRTHED do her album.

Man I tell you!!!

Fickle fickle fickle

This the same girl who released full
Moon ,  Afro,  nsn

And a team of competent talented people.

Agree with L0NZ!!!!!!!!

I'd also add that the same people telling folks to stop complaining and praising Afro are quick to forget that that album was SUPPOSED to come out Summer 2003 and was mainly produced by Robert Smith. Atlantic wasn't feeling the direction of that album and told her ass to get back in the studio. A year later, Summer 2004 we were blessed with her most critically acclaimed album to date, "Afrodisiac." If I'm not mistaken, something similar happened between during the time between her debut album and when Paris Davis, her A&R at Atlantic, paired her with Rodney for "Never Say Never."

I love Brandy to pieces as much as everyone else, but let's not forget it "takes a village....we don't do it all by ourselves" #herwordsnotmine  :kii: Also, just because someone is a fan doesn't mean we have to love everything she does. Art is meant to be appreciated, consumed, and critiqued.

Very well said.

hewritez

wait I like that one verse where she goes "she's a pearl in the rough"
from the snippet
it was cute and melodic.

or did that change?  :dead:

GLOCK

Quote from: BigDawg on April 16, 2020, 08:33:10 PM
It's just a lot going on, I honestly can't understand one word she said. I'm going to have to hear it full HD to really get a feel but I didn't like what Camper did with Jessie's last album so if that's any indication of what B7 will give then idk, it may be a grower.
jxjdjsj

Look at the material Kipp

Rig, Bigdawg, Real, Ray, Saeed, Bor
:unsure:

If monika comes in here completing this unanimous NO from the Brandvengers  :unsure:

I-
:disgusted:

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

GLOCK

Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on April 16, 2020, 08:33:56 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 08:12:46 PM
Quote from: MrMoon on April 16, 2020, 08:10:52 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 07:57:58 PM
Quote from: MrMoon on April 16, 2020, 07:48:55 PM
Any fansite is kinda over the top.

We just want the best for her. But one thing we need to understand, she can't please everybody.
Some will be snatched with the new project, some will hate it and that's it.

fd
dfd
ffdfd
ffd

Yall forgot the mess happening with Beyoncé in 2006 when Deja Vu did not impress the fans and they wanted Jay-Z out of the video?

d
f
ffddgddgdgfdf

The part that is annoying is (and that's probably because I know a little more). People have been wanting her to make the music she wants,  for her to write,  for her to me more involved .   They here one damn snippet and they counting her out like damn.  Have her back a bit

dpkudskludskuds

oh Kipp they are still waiting for BABY MAMA and they are still looking for the album.

dsfsdfsdf
Fans just want that instant song that everybody like from the first second they listen to it.

I get the frustration tho.
I'm waiting for BM

I already know people
Gon have issues with that one too.

And the issues going to be the exact opposite of these

Damn right...Lol

Baby mama hook is catchy ass fuck
( FACTS ) the verses is a no go for me. I will always support Bran but I don't have to like everything she does. What I do kno is I want her to WIN.
I feel the same way about BM.. and how u feel in general

I do think the general public will turn it into a viral moment so..
sounds like it could be a hit

Young

Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 08:25:12 PM
Quote from: Young on April 16, 2020, 08:16:35 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 07:23:23 PM
Quote from: Young on April 16, 2020, 03:20:30 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 03:02:14 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 16, 2020, 02:15:36 PM
Quote from: RobLeeMusic88 on April 16, 2020, 02:11:19 PM
:uhh:
I agree with Rig so much negativity and hate from HER OWN fans on a board dedicated to HER!  :dead: Anyways I loved both songs and can't wait to hear them in HQ

:cheerup:
shhdhdjf i never said that!

People are entitled to their opinion. I'm not crazy about anything I've heard today, but i also know people are being dramatic and making wild conclusive based on one album cut that might not even make it
ack!

If I could get this energy from my king Young
:stressed:

Your growth ..

Bby my energy is I'm obsessed with everything Vocal Bible has shown us with B7 :dead:

Ahead of my time self :justabit:
im talking about for Queenica bby  :uhh:

LEGENDARYQUEENica is about to slay with her upcoming era bby!
admit that the snippet from the new episode wasn't good bby.

If rig can do it with Saving.. am sure there's some honesty stored in there bby

Ssdddddd

M'luv ; I'm not admitting to something I don't agree with. Simply because you want me to :plzstop:

I already said it definitely wasn't my fav
But I'm not going to say it's not good because you can't even make out what the real song is really going to give.

She said it slays so 🤷🏿‍♂️

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 08:41:28 PM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on April 16, 2020, 08:33:56 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 08:12:46 PM
Quote from: MrMoon on April 16, 2020, 08:10:52 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 07:57:58 PM
Quote from: MrMoon on April 16, 2020, 07:48:55 PM
Any fansite is kinda over the top.

We just want the best for her. But one thing we need to understand, she can't please everybody.
Some will be snatched with the new project, some will hate it and that's it.

fd
dfd
ffdfd
ffd

Yall forgot the mess happening with Beyoncé in 2006 when Deja Vu did not impress the fans and they wanted Jay-Z out of the video?

d
f
ffddgddgdgfdf

The part that is annoying is (and that's probably because I know a little more). People have been wanting her to make the music she wants,  for her to write,  for her to me more involved .   They here one damn snippet and they counting her out like damn.  Have her back a bit

dpkudskludskuds

oh Kipp they are still waiting for BABY MAMA and they are still looking for the album.

dsfsdfsdf
Fans just want that instant song that everybody like from the first second they listen to it.

I get the frustration tho.
I'm waiting for BM

I already know people
Gon have issues with that one too.

And the issues going to be the exact opposite of these

Damn right...Lol

Baby mama hook is catchy ass fuck
( FACTS ) the verses is a no go for me. I will always support Bran but I don't have to like everything she does. What I do kno is I want her to WIN.
I feel the same way about BM.. and how u feel in general

I do think the general public will turn it into a viral moment so..
sounds like it could be a hit

I truly hope it's a hit she deserves it.

BAPHOMET.

This sounds interesting. Not sure. I don't hate it. 
it's just a lot to digest 

REALucid

I keep listening and can't tell if I hate it or not. I feel like Kombucha girl  :dead:
Used to write our names in car fog

Le Champ

I think my other frustration is that if she made some tweaks, it would probably be dope. It's not like it's a complete disaster. It's just like getting food with too much damn salt. Like it woulda been good, but the chef got heavy-handed and carried away :dead:

Annie

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 08:13:40 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 16, 2020, 08:12:13 PM
Imagine judging an entire body of work based on a two minute snippet. I'm kicking

Imagine judging an entire discography off a 2 min song

That is not happening here
I think because of the amazing discography people want to hear her on that level again
And I think we all love her vocals and runs a lot but just worry about the people involved

We all want the best for Bran
and of course we have to wait to hear the full songs and album to judge. But after so many disappointments and silence I think it is quite natural to not get our hopes up.

/.\