DJ Camper plays some NEW BRANDY! "Saving All my Love" (Original song) on PG.1

Started by RobLeeMusic88, April 16, 2020, 12:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

FRANCE

Quote from: 1RIG on April 16, 2020, 09:19:31 PM
Copyright claim. I shouldn't have uploaded it sdddd camper said no ma'am
ffff
i'm sure that was a bsource member that reported it. there are plenty teasers / snippets on youtube.

GLOCK

And the thing is.. 
im not gonna sift through your posts because u def implied to all the girls that u heard the damn album :uhh:

even in this very thread a bit 
but prior to today u really had the girls thinking u heard the alber 

FRANCE

Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 09:20:02 PM
GIRL :uhh:

:kii:

I remember him making some kinda comment before implying that he heard the full album when Sonja had made that insta post about a month ago, but then he made another comment that made me believe he didnt hear the whole thing. I dont think he's heard it all. Just some songs like he's saying now, some of which may not make the album.

GLOCK

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 08:24:26 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 08:22:18 PM
Some of brandys hugest yes men are saying NO..

it's a no Kipp :unsure:
tell her to replace the mess

Bro it's on the album.
It made  it through rounds and rounds of cuts from various people.

The album has been submitted to my knowledge
implication

FRANCE

Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 09:22:59 PM
And the thing is..
im not gonna sift through your posts because u def implied to all the girls that u heard the damn album :uhh:

even in this very thread a bit
but prior to today u really had the girls thinking u heard the alber

haha ur not crazy

GLOCK

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 08:07:44 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 08:01:37 PM
That shit sucks.
why would folks lie about what they can clearly here?
I hope she doesn't allow it to leave this LIVE.
it isn't good.. from the writing to the recording.. to the production

it's a sure and definite NO!

Seee I think it's a clear and easy YES.

From the writing to the production to the sporadic melody

And again it's on the album lol
implied

BORderline

Quote from: Seven on April 16, 2020, 08:33:30 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on April 16, 2020, 07:04:52 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 06:53:13 PM
Not brandy not having an ear and needing to have the people she literally BIRTHED do her album.

Man I tell you!!!

Fickle fickle fickle

This the same girl who released full
Moon ,  Afro,  nsn

And a team of competent talented people.

Agree with L0NZ!!!!!!!!

I'd also add that the same people telling folks to stop complaining and praising Afro are quick to forget that that album was SUPPOSED to come out Summer 2003 and was mainly produced by Robert Smith. Atlantic wasn't feeling the direction of that album and told her ass to get back in the studio. A year later, Summer 2004 we were blessed with her most critically acclaimed album to date, "Afrodisiac." If I'm not mistaken, something similar happened between during the time between her debut album and when Paris Davis, her A&R at Atlantic, paired her with Rodney for "Never Say Never."

I love Brandy to pieces as much as everyone else, but let's not forget it "takes a village....we don't do it all by ourselves" #herwordsnotmine  :kii: Also, just because someone is a fan doesn't mean we have to love everything she does. Art is meant to be consumer, appreciated, and critiqued.

What?

The album that was supposed to come in 2003 was named B-Rocka and was executive produced by Robert Smith. Their personal mess fucked everything up and Ghan decided to work with Timbaland instead. Robert and Ghan were working at this time on Kiley Dean's project and that's how she saw the potential in Timbaland who was working with Dean as well (ie Escape, Brandy made a cameo in Kiley's first single video, and was involved in the writing process with her husband)

The only mess Atlantic did is MESS the Afrodisiac era cause they kinda forced Kanye on this project. Black Pepper was supporsed to be the first single and Atlantic used TAOL cause KanYe West was on it and he was this new "popular" rapper.
Ghan and Timbaland made it VERY clear they did not want TAOL as a first single but Afrodisiac.
And that's why she said many time she does not care for TAOL.

And thats why she left Atlantic in 05.

gfgffgf
Stop with the mess. Like every other artist, she needs a team of songwriters and such, but Brandy created her sound and has always been heavily involved in its creation working with different producers.

GLOCK

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 08:13:40 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 16, 2020, 08:12:13 PM
Imagine judging an entire body of work based on a two minute snippet. I'm kicking

Imagine judging an entire discography off a 2 min song
defending an alber that u had the girls thinking u HEARD

Seven

Sidebar: I actually didn't mind the duet track she has with Camper, esp if it's for his album. I'm also not opposed to this "Bran Camp" album so long as it doesn't interfere with the release and promotion of her proper mess.

GLOCK

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 06:07:16 PM
But she is literally giving folk what they asked for.

She did 211 and folk said it wasn't brandy enough,  we want Afro brandy.

She is in her alt r&b bag.   People
Might not get it yet because again I think the core of brandy musically is just forward thinking.

Then

Folk wanted her to write:  she wrote.

Lol
Again I'm confident that folk will
Enjoy the album

Also confident that some folk are not and that's ok.
are u fucking KIDDING ME?

GLOCK

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 05:57:15 PM
I am really shocked by these reactions.

I can't wait to see if opinions change once y'all get the album in hand

IMPLICATION  :uhh:

Wtf is wrong with u

GLOCK

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 04:59:15 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on April 16, 2020, 04:57:51 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 04:53:09 PM
Brandy is nervous guys.   She is really introverted and I think the idea of having body (the music she always wanted to record) is terrifying.
Plus having the promote it:  interviews and that madness

She low key just wants to release it and be done with it lol

I'm like just surprise release the album then.  I'm trying to tell them that a surprise release would really work for her

Do you work in the music business Kip? I feel like she should promote the album and give in depth interviews, since it's so personal. Be proud of your body of work Brandy!

I agree.   
But again it's Brandy.   And this album deals with some serious content so having to discuss that is a lot
Bitch I'm exhausted  :uhh: