I am really shocked by these reactions.

I can't wait to see if opinions change once y'all get the album in hand

IMPLICATION  :uhh:

Wtf is wrong with u

It's easy to find things when your search for it
:sobusyjetsetter:

You got all of that out of:

I can't wait to see IFFFFFFFFFF Everyone's opinions change
My opinion changed about the snippet after goin to bravebrandy page all the references she saying on this record and how she sings certain parts.

Yes?

GLOCK

Quote from: LF on April 16, 2020, 09:23:23 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 09:20:02 PM
GIRL :uhh:

:kii:

I remember him making some kinda comment before implying that he heard the full album when Sonja had made that insta post about a month ago, but then he made another comment that made me believe he didnt hear the whole thing. I dont think he's heard it all. Just some songs like he's saying now, some of which may not make the album.
!!!!
We had a whole fucking Q&A with this nigga about the album and he answered the questions

I can't

Seven

Quote from: MrMoon on April 16, 2020, 09:43:49 PM
Quote from: MrMoon on April 16, 2020, 09:25:57 PM
Quote from: Seven on April 16, 2020, 08:33:30 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on April 16, 2020, 07:04:52 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 06:53:13 PM
Not brandy not having an ear and needing to have the people she literally BIRTHED do her album.

Man I tell you!!!

Fickle fickle fickle

This the same girl who released full
Moon ,  Afro,  nsn

And a team of competent talented people.

Agree with L0NZ!!!!!!!!

I'd also add that the same people telling folks to stop complaining and praising Afro are quick to forget that that album was SUPPOSED to come out Summer 2003 and was mainly produced by Robert Smith. Atlantic wasn't feeling the direction of that album and told her ass to get back in the studio. A year later, Summer 2004 we were blessed with her most critically acclaimed album to date, "Afrodisiac." If I'm not mistaken, something similar happened between during the time between her debut album and when Paris Davis, her A&R at Atlantic, paired her with Rodney for "Never Say Never."

I love Brandy to pieces as much as everyone else, but let's not forget it "takes a village....we don't do it all by ourselves" #herwordsnotmine  :kii: Also, just because someone is a fan doesn't mean we have to love everything she does. Art is meant to be consumer, appreciated, and critiqued.

What?

The album that was supposed to come in 2003 was named B-Rocka and was executive produced by Robert Smith. Their personal mess fucked everything up and Ghan decided to work with Timbaland instead. Robert and Ghan were working at this time on Kiley Dean's project and that's how she saw the potential in Timbaland who was working with Dean as well (ie Escape, Brandy made a cameo in Kiley's first single video, and was involved in the writing process with her husband)

The only mess Atlantic did is MESS the Afrodisiac era cause they kinda forced Kanye on this project. Black Pepper was supporsed to be the first single and Atlantic used TAOL cause KanYe West was on it and he was this new "popular" rapper.
Ghan and Timbaland made it VERY clear they did not want TAOL as a first single but Afrodisiac.
And that's why she said many time she does not care for TAOL.

And thats why she left Atlantic in 05.

gfgffgf
Stop with the mess. Like every other artist, she needs a team of songwriters and such, but Brandy created her sound and has always been heavily involved in its creation working with different producers.

Oh and same shit between Brandy and NSN...

She did not like what Atlantic was serving her cause it did not fit what she wanted to sing. She wanted to work with Missy and Timbo but these two were already working with Aaliyah so Atlantic contacted David Foster and Rodney Jerkins...

fdgdfdfgdgfgdf

d

df

Where y'all get those stories from?!

Brandy said she left Atlantic cause they did not know what to do with her a some point dgfgdfgggg not the other way around

Yes, I'm aware that she wanted to work with Missy and Timbaland. She shared this in an interview (I think with Billboard) around the time of NSN's anniversary.

However, that's not what I was talking about. I'm specifically talking about tracks she recorded in between her debut and NSN that never saw the light of day because they weren't up to par. Atlantic waited and didn't release mess until the found the right team (i.e. Rodney and 'em).

So AGAIN - these albums that you're praising as justification for "letting brandy do brandy" still had input - sometimes opposing - from the artist herself.

GLOCK

Kipp ur posts and implications get challenged every time u get on this bitch and play Mr. Brandy Pr .. 

and then u don't know how to own ur shit 
u had all of us thinking u heard the album 
and outside of that 
u ... with no ones questioning were quoting us .. including me.. in this thread telling me that this song was on the final mess of the alber :uhh:

u did this fagg 
we are sick of ur shit. 

b7

GLOCK

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 09:54:03 PM
Rig;

I know you don't like getting involved in this madness but please let Glock know I haven't lied and have no reason to lol

This nigga is truly on one lol
im not on shit

:uhh:
I'm a receipt GIRL..

The material has be splattered across this damn server

Stop lying so damn much for clout boy
When the girls could throw it in everybody face that they were cool with bran or close to her is so damn 2008 unreleased era :omf:

Fucking MOVE

GLOCK

And Tarig can't save me from fucking tracing ur stretch marks, FAGG

u bring all this shit on ur self. Man the fuck up 

FRANCE

Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 09:52:50 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on April 16, 2020, 09:26:11 PM
Oh man, Kip
I really can't take the stress
fffff
I just let it slide. I just figured that he was excited about the album being done news, but he totally made a good amount of us believe at first he hrd the album in full. like how do u know the album is an "instant classic" if u only heard 7 songs, and can only confirm that 3 will make the album (at the time) cause u just hrd Saving All My Love today? And if u havent heard the full album, how do u know for SURE there are no features?

Kipp, we lub ya around here. We do. And I know its hard to help urself, but just dont say anything else. So that ur words are misconstrued. If someone has a question or u wanna say something, DM it to ppl like u have done to me. :)

b7

Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 09:57:32 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 09:54:03 PM
Rig;

I know you don't like getting involved in this madness but please let Glock know I haven't lied and have no reason to lol

This nigga is truly on one lol
im not on shit

I'm a receipt GIRL..

The material has be splattered across this damn server

Stop lying so damn much for clout boy
When the girls could throw it in everybody face that they were cool with bran or close to her is so damn 2008 unreleased era :omf:

Fucking MOVE
King stop 🥴🥴😩

He really isn't lying about anything. Sonja really loves that man

hewritez

oh wait that sounds cute
I don't feel like I heard that part
or it wasn't clear

GLOCK

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 09:58:29 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 09:55:45 PM
Kipp ur posts and implications get challenged every time u get on this bitch and play Mr. Brandy Pr ..

and then u don't know how to own ur shit
u had all of us thinking u heard the album
and outside of that
u ... with no ones questioning were quoting us .. including me.. in this thread telling me that this song was on the final mess of the alber :uhh:

u did this fagg
we are sick of ur shit.

Listen I don't know who the fuck you talking to.

But I will say again:   I never said I heard the fucking album.   I don't give a fuck what u got from
My posts. 

You got out of my post what I wanted to .
FAGGOT u know exactly who the fuck I'm talking to..

I'm talking to yo big lying ass

U don't have to say those exact words to put that idea in the girls head

I'm cool with brandy and her in laws ass NIGGA

Stfu sometimes

BAPHOMET.