Amazing

Quote from: CREAM. on April 18, 2020, 01:34:43 PM
Who the fuck would even wanna perch at the beach right now

:uhh:

weirdos

ME fag.

🦚

April 18, 2020, 02:18:32 PM #47 Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 02:24:11 PM by 💦💧💦
You're never getting into the US during this lockdown or out Of the UAE. Stop trolling.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

GLOCK

Quote from: 💦💧💦 on April 18, 2020, 02:18:32 PM
You're never getting into the US during this lockdown or out if the UAE. Stop trolling.

ton

Why are y'all acting like the beach is any different from Walmart or a grocery store

Places we can all still go

At least they're not touching shit or standing in lines

ton

April 18, 2020, 02:48:21 PM #50 Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 02:49:27 PM by ton
They only closed it down in the first place because corona got crazy around spring break -- a time where it's congested

The beach isn't a place where you make very much contact with anything but sand and YOUR stuff.

The ONLY thing you share is that thing to wash sand off, and if you rent a chair or something but that's probably closed down still

BRockaBaby

Quote from: 💦💧💦 on April 18, 2020, 01:32:21 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 18, 2020, 12:59:35 PM
Quote from: 💦💧💦 on April 18, 2020, 11:48:25 AM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 18, 2020, 11:19:47 AM
Also Jacksonville and Tampa are two of maybe three cities that are allowing this. Since their case count is some of the lowest.

South Florida has the most cases and the beaches down here are still closed. At least where I live they are.

You think ppl in south Florida won't venture out n spread the mess? Lolz

Nobody is driving up to Jacksonville or Tampa to walk on a beach. It's not that deep.

And people can venture out ANYWHERE. I have a friend that just flew from NYC to Miami few days ago. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Like I've said before, will never have full control.

Because your government is a joke.

None of the other countries are taking any mess when it comes to following the rules.

No argument here...

Cowgirl

The entire state needs to be bulldozed.

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on April 18, 2020, 01:34:42 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 18, 2020, 12:59:35 PM
Quote from: 💦💧💦 on April 18, 2020, 11:48:25 AM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 18, 2020, 11:19:47 AM
Also Jacksonville and Tampa are two of maybe three cities that are allowing this. Since their case count is some of the lowest.

South Florida has the most cases and the beaches down here are still closed. At least where I live they are.

You think ppl in south Florida won't venture out n spread the mess? Lolz

Nobody is driving up to Jacksonville or Tampa to walk on a beach. It's not that deep.

And people can venture out ANYWHERE. I have a friend that just flew from NYC to Miami few days ago. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Like I've said before, will never have full control.
lol ok now it kinda seems like you personality don't take the virus serious babe 🥴

I take it seriously. I'm one of those people that have been home all day everyday and only go outside for a run or to get some essentials. So I take it seriously. The truth is the truth though.

BRockaBaby

April 18, 2020, 02:56:50 PM #54 Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 02:58:12 PM by BRockaBaby
Quote from: BigDawg on April 18, 2020, 02:04:18 PM
The issue that I take with it, is that these people on the beach can get infected with the virus and be a-symptomatic, then go to an essential location like a grocery store and infect someone who would die from Corona. Now is not a time to letup off of the lockdown just so someone can take a stroll down the beach.

This is why you wear face masks. If THIS is indeed the case, then there needs to be a full blown SHUT DOWN across the board including essentials.

You can't say on one hand, go strol through target and get your toilet tissue but then on another hand say, but you can't go stroll down the street for a walk or go to a beach where the air is actually probably more OPEN than a central air system where everything is circulated.

That same person going to target can infect people just as much when they're touching things and putting them back. Touching produce and picking grapes.

When you go to the beach, at least you can truly give someone a good 6-12 feet and not worry about touching anything.

Like I'm not disagreeing with y'all but some of you act like people are walking around to deliberately spread the mess.

"Who's to say they won't drive up and infect people?"

Ok yes let me pack me, my beach gear and my lungs and drive 8 hrs to go infect people. TF?

Again the beaches are SUPPOSED to be access for exercise only. People aren't supposed to be pitching tents and laying out with the weekend blasting from their speakers.

ton

Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 18, 2020, 02:56:50 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on April 18, 2020, 02:04:18 PM
The issue that I take with it, is that these people on the beach can get infected with the virus and be a-symptomatic, then go to an essential location like a grocery store and infect someone who would die from Corona. Now is not a time to letup off of the lockdown just so someone can take a stroll down the beach.

This is why you wear face masks. If THIS is indeed the case, then there needs to be a full blown SHUT DOWN across the board including essentials.

You can't say on one hand, go strol through target and get your toilet tissue but then on another hand say, but you can't go stroll down the street for a walk or go to a beach where the air is actually probably more OPEN than a central air system where everything is circulated.

That same person going to target can infect people just as much when they're touching things and putting them back. Touching produce and picking grapes.

When you go to the beach, at least you can truly give someone a good 6-12 feet and not worry about touching anything.

Like I'm not disagreeing with y'all but some of you act like people are walking around to deliberately spread the mess.

"Who's to say they won't drive up and infect people?"

Ok yes let me pack me, my beach gear and my lungs and drive 8 hrs to go infect people. TF?

Again the beaches are SUPPOSED to be access for exercise only. People aren't supposed to be pitching tents and laying out with the weekend blasting from their speakers.
yes FL king

:enchantress:

BRockaBaby

Quote from: ton on April 18, 2020, 02:47:23 PM
Why are y'all acting like the beach is any different from Walmart or a grocery store

!!!!!!

Like what the fuck is wrong with y'all? Lol

Like let me check out these grapes and apples and then put back the one I DONT want. Is that not 100000x more risky then my toes touching the same sand as your toes? Give me a break. Make it make sense.

Cowboy Nine

GLOCK

well one is for sustainability and the other is.. for leisure and fun?

Not to mention the widespread of the mess from this particular state.. was from girls perching on a beach when they had been told not to  :blink:
And considering it's the first major state to open up a beach I'd say it is the first of many conversations about that shit show

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: GLOCK on April 18, 2020, 03:07:32 PM

well one is for sustainability and the other is.. for leisure and fun?
:disgusted: