What's your theory hun

Sdddddd

I really don't know.  :ohwow:

But this is fucking weird and random.

Young

If it gets worse, I'll be scared for him

Vonc2002

Just hate to see him go out this way :'(
It seems the public has hit a breaking point, and is finally asking the question that DeRogatis has been demanding all along: namely, "Why the fuck are we still listening to R. Kelly?"
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

tigernathan

Quote from: emzen on December 24, 2015, 01:15:14 AM
Mess. Why weren't they doing this during Black Panties era?

Right. They were all on his side praising him. It was kinda weird because the praise came out of nowhere and then he did all those collabs then the wave of hate came :everythingok:

It's odd. I wonder who he annoyed and it doesn't help this nigger is talking about black unity and ending violence in Chicago like...

tigernathan

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 24, 2015, 01:18:43 AM
Just hate to see him go out this way :'(
It seems the public has hit a breaking point, and is finally asking the question that DeRogatis has been demanding all along: namely, "Why the fuck are we still listening to R. Kelly?"

xcvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

not why the fuck are we still listening  :plzstop: why the fumes  :ohwow: why even care omf

am I the only one shocked that he's this famous though? and I'm a big fan but  :ohwow: I was screaming when I saw all those big publications talking about how how he got up and walked out of an interview like fjfjfjj is it the president?

Young

Yeah it was on Entertainment Tonight also

Sovereign.

Quote from: Trey on December 24, 2015, 01:05:32 AM
Quote from: Herbie on December 24, 2015, 12:57:10 AM
This is all so random :dead: I don't get it. Seems like he pissed someone off. ssss this impromptu ass witch hunt
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So random.  :dead: :uhh: Not "Oh! And another fucking THING!" 13 fucking years later. SSSSDDDDDSSDDDDDDDDD

GSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSSSSSSS

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 24, 2015, 01:12:18 AM
Hey bby
QuoteTo be fair, it seems that at this point, R. Kelly's entire career is more or less over.
:stressed:
Ommmmmmf

Jon

MAY

[youtube autoplay=1 height=1 width=1][/youtube]WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪