They really are trying to end R. Kelly

Started by Vonc2002, December 24, 2015, 12:53:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

death

Quote from: Novacane Jane. on December 24, 2015, 01:58:13 AM
Quote from: Trey on December 24, 2015, 01:05:32 AM
Quote from: Herbie on December 24, 2015, 12:57:10 AM
This is all so random :dead: I don't get it. Seems like he pissed someone off. ssss this impromptu ass witch hunt
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So random.  :dead: :uhh: Not "Oh! And another fucking THING!" 13 fucking years later. SSSSDDDDDSSDDDDDDDDD

GSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSSSSSSS
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Code Red: itsMista

It's funny who the charges are being brought up in every interview after his album flop. He never had an issue with people asking these questions in past interviews because they didn't. This is so fake and planned.

SUPREME

Quote from: Blues clue on December 24, 2015, 05:12:44 AM
Quote from: Novacane Jane. on December 24, 2015, 01:58:13 AM
Quote from: Trey on December 24, 2015, 01:05:32 AM
Quote from: Herbie on December 24, 2015, 12:57:10 AM
This is all so random :dead: I don't get it. Seems like he pissed someone off. ssss this impromptu ass witch hunt
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So random.  :dead: :uhh: Not "Oh! And another fucking THING!" 13 fucking years later. SSSSDDDDDSSDDDDDDDDD

GSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSSSSSSS
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
SSDSSSSDDDDDSSDDS

SUPREME

Really it's shit like this that annoys me when you faggots say OH BLACKS DON'T SUPPORT

Cause at the end of the day, album sales, singles charting, whatever

We're the only ones supporting these fcking idiots like Chris and Robert and Whitney fcking Houston when they're doing stupid shit and the white media is trying their hardest to destroy them

Supreme, did somebody hack your account? That was the most intelligent thing you have ever said.

SUPREME

Shannon gave laiqaua aids from his mistress

I knew it couldn't last for long. Back to the ignorant scrub you are.

death

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

#Mu7

December 24, 2015, 09:01:28 AM #42 Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 09:09:53 AM by Mu
I tell you, some of you dont think. I want you to notice that after he posted probably one of the realest videos about being a black artist in the industry. All of sudden he is being crucifyed by the white folk and you all think its funny. The shit is old and he wasnt comvicted. Yall had no problems with him after it. He launched several succesful albums after being accused

White Media is disgusting.

Vonc2002

December 24, 2015, 09:04:12 AM #43 Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 09:04:50 AM by Vonc2002
Sorry but i always thought he was wrong.  I think he makes good music but outside of artistry,  I've never fcked with Robert. If the damn victims didn't care enough to see to him being held accountable,  who am i to harp? I always thought he should be in jail tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And im from chicago so i know he's guilty.  Ive always heard about him going to the high schools picking up girls.  There's no doubt in my mind that he's guilty of statutory rape