They really are trying to end R. Kelly

Started by Vonc2002, December 24, 2015, 12:53:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Quote from: Mu on December 24, 2015, 09:01:28 AM
I tell you, some of you dont think. I want you to notice that after he posted probably one of the realest videos about being a black artist in the industry. All of sudden he is being crucifyed by the white folk and you all think its funny. The shit is old and he wasnt comvicted. Yall had no problems with him after it. He launched several succesful albums after being accused

White Media is disgusting.

It's because he was accusing blacks of not supporting him. Which they have, way more than should have IMO

Him and Chris are so ungrateful. He pissed on a little girl and he caved Rihs face in. They should be finished but complain about black people not supporting them.

AIDS!

Quote from: Chokeme on December 24, 2015, 09:16:41 AM
I tell you, some of you dont think. I want you to notice that after he posted probably one of the realest videos about being a black artist in the industry. All of sudden he is being crucifyed by the white folk and you all think its funny. The shit is old and he wasnt comvicted. Yall had no problems with him after it. He launched several succesful albums after being accused

It's because he was accusing blacks of not supporting him. Which they have, way more than should have IMO

Him and Chris are so ungrateful. He pissed on a little girl and he caved Rihs face in. They should be finished but complain about black people not supporting them.
!!!
When black people have been carrying them through and through
I remember when he got out of jail for violation of his probation and attended the BET awards that same year
They pulled out all the stops for him
It was like a damn homecoming event :uhh:

Buy The Stars✨

Now i see why Sonja said NO DICE to bran working with KELS .. Diane had tipped off Son' to his games

RAY7

Quote from: DFW>>>> on December 24, 2015, 11:09:50 AM
Now i see why Sonja said NO DICE to bran working with KELS .. Diane had tipped off Son' to his games
tgff
I was thinking the same Sonja was not playing
the only man that got at Bran was Wanya and that was them sneaking around cuz that was wrong too

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: inluvwitbran on December 24, 2015, 11:24:54 AM
Quote from: DFW>>>> on December 24, 2015, 11:09:50 AM
tgff
I was thinking the same Sonja was not playing
the only man that got at Bran was Wanya and that was them sneaking around cuz that was wrong too

TRUE 
but in brans defense she was a BIT older when dating wanya right .. wasnt she 17 ?? and in most states the age of consent is 17 ? or was she 16 ?

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 24, 2015, 09:06:12 AM
And im from chicago so i know he's guilty.  Ive always heard about him going to the high schools picking up girls.  There's no doubt in my mind that he's guilty of statutory rape

Omg wtf

Annie

White and black media should interrogate him. All of these settlements are disgusting.

/.\

Annie

And there are articles from black writers too by the way. This 'white' interviewer just had the chance (and balls) to ask him about it. If he doesn't have anything to do with it he should get a better publicist, this strategy isn't working.

/.\

tigernathan

Quote from: Annie on December 24, 2015, 01:33:28 PM
White and black media should interrogate him. All of these settlements are disgusting.

Interrogate him for what?  :plzstop: He was exonerated by a jury of his peers and that's really all that matters. And I'm crying at "all these settlements" when I count just three. Y'all okay? There's really no point to "interrogate" or rehash old articles for clicks lolz. The same people fake mad will be stepping in name of love tomorrow at family gatherings.

Mer' Chri'

LiiVE

And im from chicago so i know he's guilty.  Ive always heard about him going to the high schools picking up girls.  There's no doubt in my mind that he's guilty of statutory rape
:-o

tigernathan

!!! Exactly.

Annie

Three is a lot, three is enough! But Merry Xmas! And enjoy your Buffet

(But let me enjoy these old court papers and articles, I'm learning more details every day..wow!)

/.\

Kurama

Wow yeah my friend gave a presentation on pedophilia/molestation in the Black communities and she mentioned Kelz prowling Kenwood academy during her youth.

'Man is it true Kellz was molested as well?