Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

M-Rocka

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on May 07, 2020, 08:36:37 AM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 06, 2020, 10:17:19 PM
porsha is clearly lying
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

like a drunk blatant liar

i'm wondering if she DID lie on Phaedra now, cause Phaedra said she told Porsha she heard it from somebody, Porsha waits to the reunion and says "oh you told me she said it to you" to save her own ass. and Phaedra clammed up out of embarrassment

HUGO

Why would Porsha just lie? She's telling the truth 

:dead:

STUNNA GOD

HUGO

Y'all really don't be holding Phaedra accountable and that's wack af. Phaedra told Porsha the fucking lie and Porsha beloved her. She's the liar

BigDawg

I love Porsha's goofy energy and she's very pretty but part of me feels like she knew Phaedra was lying 

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Glock's HUSBAND on May 07, 2020, 09:15:55 AM
Y'all really don't be holding Phaedra accountable and that's wack af. Phaedra told Porsha the fucking lie and Porsha beloved her. She's the liar
Sddddddssssssssssss

And that's fucking THAT. Somebody lock this FRAUDULENT ass thread before it gets ugly in here.

Amazing

Kenya lashes Cyn "jokingly" all the the time so that is not hard to believe.

HUGO

I got about 10 more minutes before my morning Zoom meeting. I gots time

:cheerup:

ssw4919

Quote from: GiftedTGK on May 07, 2020, 09:02:34 AM
Porsha has never blatantly lied on the show

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :kii:

I know mf'in well you ain't say that!   :usureuok: :plzstop:

Porsha is NOTORIOUS for bold-faced lies.  I'm screaming at the IG comments calling her out for lying.

Kandi, Shamea, Phaedra, etc. beg to differ.

"Who said that?" was a lie.

ssw4919

Porsha still hasn't revealed Kandi's lesbian lover who was in a seven-year relationship with her, or told us more about the woman who claims Todd calls himself Marvin.

:plea:

HUGO

If her and And Kandi are good now why even go back to that? What sense would that make?

HUGO

Crying at everyone's background looking lavish and RICH while Eva's looks simple af giving TJ Maxx decorations

:plzstop: