RHOA Reunion Preview: Nene and Eva go at it

Started by HUGO, May 06, 2020, 09:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

and what about all the receipts she had about Peter

where. are. they?

Bentley. HARRIS!

A text can be twisted any way and taken out of context. That's how I know Porsha is lying, if she had Kenya dead to rights she would've read it or sent to Andy :dead:

I hate ppl that do that, "oh but look at this text they sent me talking about you!"

And it'll be one sentence like "Lol yea girl, Cynthia and this wine is stressing me out 😂 "

Then the next text may be praise.

Something innocent that a liar can twist. Glad Cyn didn't fall for it. They do that because they think she's weak.

ssw4919

May 07, 2020, 10:54:22 AM #62 Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 10:54:35 AM by ssw4919
Nene and Porsha tryna manipulate the audience before it airs.  :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Glock's HUSBAND on May 07, 2020, 09:01:31 AM
Why would Porsha just lie? She's telling the truth 

:dead:
Gorl  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

She lied about Kandi carrying on a 7 year relationship with a woman just so she can tit for tat.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on May 07, 2020, 10:13:14 AM
But this Kenya n Porsha beef is so late n forced. Porsha looks dumb and fake. Even if she sees Kenya's true colors and know she hasn't really changed, she doesn't have to force beef with her again. Just don't use and be cordial.

:udontlookok:
Kenya looks over it tbh and Porsha is on that courage juice so that's why she's being over the top. :plzstop:

KenyaMamaDoor

Quote from: Glock's HUSBAND on May 07, 2020, 09:50:15 AM
Crying at everyone's background looking lavish and RICH while Eva's looks simple af giving TJ Maxx decorations

:plzstop:
vgccccffccccccccffrrr

The thought of Eva rollin her oswald cobblepot head ass to the nearest clearance rack to mess has me in heat :kii:

M-Rocka

Quote from: GiftedTGK on May 07, 2020, 10:39:43 AM

oop!
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

It wouldn't make a difference either way since Kenya and Cynth are still good. :plzstop:

BigDawg

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 07, 2020, 11:13:29 AM
But this Kenya n Porsha beef is so late n forced. Porsha looks dumb and fake. Even if she sees Kenya's true colors and know she hasn't really changed, she doesn't have to force beef with her again. Just don't use and be cordial.

Kenya looks over it tbh and Porsha is on that courage juice so that's why she's being over the top. :plzstop:
She'll be on the apology train next season, it's tired at this point.

The fact that she went and told all the girls not to film with Thanos this season and now wants to act like kii kii sisters again, girl please.

M-Rocka

Quote from: BigDawg on May 07, 2020, 11:17:04 AM

The fact that she went and told all the girls not to film with Thanos this season and now wants to act like kii kii sisters again, girl please.
Nene will be dragging Arsenio again next season and I'll be laughing at her and her fans. :kii:

BigDawg

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 07, 2020, 11:26:16 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on May 07, 2020, 11:17:04 AM

Nene will be dragging Arsenio again next season and I'll be laughing at her and her fans. :kii:
:dead:

HUGO

Quote from: Scott. on May 07, 2020, 10:29:47 AM
Quote from: Glock's HUSBAND on May 07, 2020, 09:15:55 AM
Y'all really don't be holding Phaedra accountable and that's wack af. Phaedra told Porsha the fucking lie and Porsha beloved her. She's the liar
this post is full of lies cause Phaedra did get held accountable. Porsha wasn't blameless and deserves to be dragged too with her dumb ass

Did she?  why did Porsha take all the heat as if she just came up with the mess out of thin air? Stop.

Scott.

Quote from: Glock's HUSBAND on May 07, 2020, 11:43:02 AM
Quote from: Scott. on May 07, 2020, 10:29:47 AM
Quote from: Glock's HUSBAND on May 07, 2020, 09:15:55 AM
Y'all really don't be holding Phaedra accountable and that's wack af. Phaedra told Porsha the fucking lie and Porsha beloved her. She's the liar
this post is full of lies cause Phaedra did get held accountable. Porsha wasn't blameless and deserves to be dragged too with her dumb ass

Did she?  why did Porsha take all the heat as if she just came up with the mess out of thin air? Stop.

I said wtf l said.

That bitch took the heat cause she wanted to win an argument and looked dumb at the end.

Zankou.

Porsha did not take all the heat. Hell she didn't take enough of it tbh