RHOA Reunion Preview: Nene and Eva go at it

Started by HUGO, May 06, 2020, 09:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Quote from: Glock's HUSBAND on May 07, 2020, 09:49:09 AM
If her and And Kandi are good now why even go back to that? What sense would that make?

Y'all said she never lied.  She's lied many times.   :omgwatshappening:

Either way, Porsha's receipts probably don't amount to much since Cynthia and Kenya are still cool on IG.

STUNNA GOD

"Girl, nobody cares about carpets you were on 17 YEARS ago!"

SDFGGDDFFFFDDDDDDDDDDDD

:omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf:

STUNNA GOD

Nene BODIED that girl. What I love about Nene is that she doesn't have to do rehearsed reads and a bunch of riddles. She just gets right the fuck TO it.

:omf:

Gilgamesh.

Nene lowkey got her together. 

And while I don't think Porsha is lying, she fact that she would even mess like that when Kenya has been nothing but nice to her. She's so lost.

Gilgamesh.

May 07, 2020, 10:01:11 AM #51 Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 11:30:40 AM by Gilgamesh.
Quote from: zanny on May 07, 2020, 09:58:04 AM
yeah porsha is stupid

And she proves it literally every season :plzstop:

I'm done with her.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 07, 2020, 09:55:27 AM
Nene lowkey got her together.

And while I don't think Porsha is lying, she fact that she would even mess like that when Kenya has been nothing but nice to her. She's so lost.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I think this was after the fact of Kenya trying to expose her with other receipts. Clearly Kenya's receipts were late.

:omf:

STUNNA GOD

May 07, 2020, 10:13:14 AM #54 Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 10:14:34 AM by Trey
But this Kenya n Porsha beef is so late n forced. Porsha looks dumb and fake. Even if she sees Kenya's true colors and know she hasn't really changed, she doesn't have to force beef with her again. Just don't use and be cordial.

:udontlookok:

Zankou.

Quote from: Trey on May 07, 2020, 10:13:14 AM
But this Kenya n Porsha beef is so late n forced. Porsha looks dumb and fake. Even if she sees Kenya's true colors and know she hasn't really changed, she doesn't have to force beef with her again. Just don't use and be cordial.

:udontlookok:

Scott.

May 07, 2020, 10:26:26 AM #56 Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 10:26:37 AM by Scott.
Quote from: BigDawg on May 07, 2020, 09:16:56 AM
I love Porsha's goofy energy and she's very pretty but part of me feels like she knew Phaedra was lying
i wouldn't be surprised if she did

Scott.

Quote from: Glock's HUSBAND on May 07, 2020, 09:15:55 AM
Y'all really don't be holding Phaedra accountable and that's wack af. Phaedra told Porsha the fucking lie and Porsha beloved her. She's the liar
this post is full of lies cause Phaedra did get held accountable. Porsha wasn't blameless and deserves to be dragged too with her dumb ass

Scott.

Quote from: ssw4919 on May 07, 2020, 09:44:50 AM
Porsha still hasn't revealed Kandi's lesbian lover who was in a seven-year relationship with her, or told us more about the woman who claims Todd calls himself Marvin.

:plea:
:plzstop: but yet she never lied flat out