Tori Kelly Sings "Long Distance' and 'Right Here' on IG Live; Stans "HUMAN"

Started by FRANCE, May 07, 2020, 11:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

LONG DISTANCE

RIGHT HERE (2 verses)

:flamebroiled:

Sovereign.

I hope they collaborate in the future. I also want Brandy and Ariana to collab perhaps for one of Ariana's projects. 

FRANCE

I just remembered that Ariana put Brandy in her Top 5 vocalists ever. I remember when she was STANNIN on twitter when Beggin N Pleadin was released. 

ZuZu

she sang the MESS of out Right Here. Love that song, with a passion

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

I fucking LOVE Tori, so this melted my heart. Couldn't stop smiling through both clips. Bran, Joanna and Tori are EVERYTHING to me. Can you imagine the three of them on a song?

:stressed:

:

b7

b7

I'm so glad she's openly stanning and following Brandy at the perfect time. They're both full of light and sing like Angels

I don't even like same sex duets, but fuck it! Just sing about flowers and I'll be happy  :kii:

b7

I'm screaming!!!  :kii:

I KNEW when she sang the first verse of Long distance, she'd be tempted to do that background part

:plzstop:

When you sing Brandy songs, u can't fucking help it

Gilgamesh.

Her voice sounds so sweet on that Long Distance hook. I've never liked that song but she made me feel it

:omgwatshappening:

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 08, 2020, 02:58:51 AM
Her voice sounds so sweet on that Long Distance hook. I've never liked that song but she made me feel it

:omgwatshappening:
Its perfect for her

I want her to record it tbh

b7

Ya'll remember when Brandy sang Long Distance for the fans before it came out? I still have the audio omf

Cartierline

Whew she slayed. I need to listen to more of this girl's music.