The Wilsons & Harris Christmas

Started by ????, December 27, 2015, 04:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inject My Lips

Ci needs to teach a class or something, I want her come up fairy-tale life  :stressed:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Code Red: itsMista

Lil Fut is going to hate Ciara when he get old enough to understand what's going on.

BAPHOMET.

:stressed: this picture perfect family.

Work Ci.

tigernathan

Inject My Lips

They saying that they might be engaged.  Peep how she is hiding her right hand in all the pics, plus the lip gloss smeared on Russ's face. 

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Quotedangerusswilson:Special day with a special lady... @Ciara

tigernathan

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 27, 2015, 04:59:50 PM
I heard fut' sent him an autographed copy of dirty sprite 2 for christmas

vxcccvcvvvcv

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Hazeleyes on December 27, 2015, 06:03:20 PM
They saying that they might be engaged.  Peep how she is hiding her right hand in all the pics, plus the lip gloss smeared on Russ's face. 

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Quotedangerusswilson:Special day with a special lady... @Ciara

I hope so.

She deserves it a bit

Inject My Lips

Quote from: itsMista on December 27, 2015, 06:02:00 PM
This is Fut Christmas with his kids

That stupid bitch keeping Fut away from his son to be around that ugly sugar daddy. Flop bitch self.

nnn that nigga don't care about them kids!  He was already clocked for hiring papporazi to snap pics of him and baby Future, and then he wanna release the pics throughout out the week like he didn't only spend a few hours with that bby!

He probably shipped these kids to his momma's house right after they opened presents, he only care about drugs and rotted out snatch.

Aalonso.

tigernathan

yummy

Quote from: Hazeleyes on December 27, 2015, 06:03:20 PM

b

you really are obsessed with the idea of them being together

Quote from: Hazeleyes on December 27, 2015, 06:07:50 PM
Quote from: itsMista on December 27, 2015, 06:02:00 PM
This is Fut Christmas with his kids

That stupid bitch keeping Fut away from his son to be around that ugly sugar daddy. Flop bitch self.

nnn that nigga don't care about them kids!  He was already clocked for hiring papporazi to snap pics of him and baby Future, and then he wanna release the pics throughout out the week like he didn't only spend a few hours with that bby!

He probably shipped these kids to his momma's house right after they opened presents, he only care about drugs and rotted out snatch.

So. He can smoke dope all he want as long as his kids are tooken care of. He bought them hover boards and fucking big boy trucks. He has a relationship with his kids just Ciara joining his baby mama group. They all get along and Fut all sleep with them on different nights. He do his duty and take care of his responsibilities.

yummy

Quote from: itsMista on December 27, 2015, 06:15:04 PM
He can smoke dope all he want as long as his kids are tooken care of.

dfvcvbcvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv  :uhh: