The Wilsons & Harris Christmas

Started by ????, December 27, 2015, 04:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

December 27, 2015, 04:45:02 PM #1 Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 04:45:19 PM by Vonc2002
Is future really outta this bbys life ?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

????

..... fag is your father out of your fucking cunty life ?? what does that have to do with the pictures

Vonc2002

Wow, so future doesn't give a shit about this bby
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Boomz

December 27, 2015, 04:55:42 PM #5 Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 04:55:53 PM by Boomer
hhj,khhkj

von' :usureuok:

But yea....seems that way. Deadbeat faggot

yummy

Star

They are not together why the fuck would he be in her pics or around her family ?
Yall must didn't grow up with fathers because who Jokes about a Black boy being fatherless ? Dumb fags

Future is coined down and if he wasn't taking care of him im sure ci would have leaked the tea already she loves press #Fact

yummy

I heard fut' sent him an autographed copy of dirty sprite 2 for christmas

LiiVE

December 27, 2015, 05:02:29 PM #9 Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 05:02:44 PM by LiiVE
Quoteciara Daddy and Grandpa All In One
wow ci is shading lolz

FINE.

Quote from: Star on December 27, 2015, 04:58:56 PM
They are not together why the fuck would he be in her pics or around her family ?
Yall must didn't grow up with fathers because who Jokes about a Black boy being fatherless ? Dumb fags

Future is coined down and if he wasn't taking care of him im sure ci would have leaked the tea already she loves press #Fact
n

Marilyn

GLOCK

Ciara wants to be a "natural beauty" so bad :dead:

Vonc2002

Boy..........
Oan, Iono what she sees in this Russell guy. He looks fckn WEIRD