The Wilsons & Harris Christmas

Started by ????, December 27, 2015, 04:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

throwintheTAL

Quote from: itsMista on December 27, 2015, 06:30:15 PM
Anyways, you get the point.
I'm afraid we don't get the point of any of your posts, Lieutenant Moron the faggot

tigernathan

Anyways, you get the point. Future really want to be in his son's life and Ciara want let him. When that lil boy get older, he will hate Ciara because of that. Its funny how everybody saying he don't take care of his own when you never heard ANY of his baby mothers say otherwise. Ciara is the reason why fathers are mad. She is blocking the father and son growing because she is hurt and that's not right.

Tears are falling. The edit and still... the errors. I'm shaking omg.

Code Red: itsMista

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 27, 2015, 06:33:27 PM
And as hard as u tried, there's still errors in that rant :dead:

Thanks for reading.

yummy

Ciara is the reason why fathers are mad.

No, niggers like future who resent a woman for moving on from their cheating asses are the issue.

And didn't you just say all his other baby mamas live with him?  :uhh: Of course they're not gonna say anything if they don't want to get kicked the fck out.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

December 27, 2015, 06:37:50 PM #50 Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 06:38:05 PM by itsMista
Quote from: imaan. on December 27, 2015, 06:34:35 PM
Anyways, you get the point. Future really want to be in his son's life and Ciara want let him. When that lil boy get older, he will hate Ciara because of that. Its funny how everybody saying he don't take care of his own when you never heard ANY of his baby mothers say otherwise. Ciara is the reason why fathers are mad. She is blocking the father and son growing because she is hurt and that's not right.

Tears are falling. The edit and still... the errors. I'm shaking omg.

You reading my paragraph and then re-reading to catch errors. Thank you, thats love. Mon and her soldiers has always had your mind.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 27, 2015, 06:36:51 PM
Ciara is the reason why fathers are mad.

No, niggers like future who resent a woman for moving on from their cheating asses are the issue.

Lies. Ciara started all this mess with "I Bet". Using this like people would feel sorry and buy her album. Jokes on her because Future album is doing numbers, ha

Zankou.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 27, 2015, 06:16:53 PM
Quote from: itsMista on December 27, 2015, 06:15:04 PM
He can smoke dope all he want as long as his kids are tooken care of.

dfvcvbcvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv  :uhh:

Wtf

Sinpool

SUPREME

SUPREME

vvvvccccccxx

Ci already said future can see his son whenever he wants

You fcking dummy

SUPREME

Anyways using Instagram to determine someone's parenting is stupid.

Future could very well be in his kids life, someone posting pics doesn't mean shit

But I don't really think he is. Either way mista is a fcking idiot

Vonc2002

Quote from: SUPREME on December 27, 2015, 07:17:12 PM
Anyways using Instagram to determine someone's parenting is stupid.

Future could very well be in his kids life, someone posting pics doesn't mean shit

But I don't really think he is. Either way mista is a fcking idiot
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw