Don Juan is a messy fish lipped faggot

Started by Zankou., December 27, 2015, 10:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

RekeRig

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 28, 2015, 11:54:22 AM
Quote from: RIG on December 28, 2015, 08:11:23 AM
n

Just watched the scene. so he just happened to be walking by?
He was outside. They were outside, the event seemed to be dying down, hence them leaving after the back n forth. That's not really that hard to believe
oooh well nvm. that makes sense

I was about to say :uhh: what kinda love and hip hop

Zankou.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: GĖ??X on December 27, 2015, 11:21:02 PM
I'm sorry but I respect what Don did. I don't use him but he's loyal asf and if one of my friends heard other friends talking shit I'd want them to step in on my behalf too. Phaedra owe that man his money. Porsha had nothing to do with the situation. Neither did that Thot girl.

if porsha had nothing to do with it then neither did Fag Juan

Code Red: itsMista

December 28, 2015, 01:28:07 PM #50 Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 01:28:52 PM by itsMista
This is the reason why I don't trust people today. If you are my friend, don't talk shit about me to someone that's not even in our circle. And if someone is talking negative about my friend or giving false information, I sure will come in and correct you. Don may have a big month but he has had Kandi back for years. He is always welcome to be my friend. It's hard to find loyal ppl out here.

Vonc2002

Quote from: DFW>>>> on December 28, 2015, 01:24:04 PM
Quote from: GĖ??X on December 27, 2015, 11:21:02 PM
I'm sorry but I respect what Don did. I don't use him but he's loyal asf and if one of my friends heard other friends talking shit I'd want them to step in on my behalf too. Phaedra owe that man his money. Porsha had nothing to do with the situation. Neither did that Thot girl.

if porsha had nothing to do with it then neither did Fag Juan
Right! And faggot how about u just take what u heard to Kandi instead of arguing with a bunch of women and then hurling insults, despicable faggot. Those women made him look simple IMO. Walked right off on that goofy ass nigga
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

throwintheTAL

No one wants to be friends with you, mista

Zankou.

I understand being loyal and all that jazz but I agree with Vonc, why did he need approach them? Also it's not like they were dragging them

Vonc2002

Quote from: Saturn. on December 28, 2015, 01:32:24 PM
I understand being loyal and all that jazz but I agree with Vonc, why did he need approach them? Also it's not like they were dragging them
That's my point! I do agree that he seems loyal but faggot MOVE. It's not like they were over there bad mouthing them. She said her and Kandi were ok but Todd was feeling a way cause he was owed money, sounds like the fckn truth. Just like Kandi shared with u (a friend), Phaedra is sharing with porsha(a friend). He's disgusting and has been for a couple of seasons now
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Quote from: Saturn. on December 28, 2015, 01:32:24 PM

He is a faggot so of course he is going to be extra. Von is an extra faggot to so I can't understand why he wouldn't agree.

Zankou.

Zankou.