Don Juan is a messy fish lipped faggot

Started by Zankou., December 27, 2015, 10:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: itsMista on December 28, 2015, 01:41:23 PM
Quote from: Saturn. on December 28, 2015, 01:32:24 PM
I understand being loyal and all that jazz but I agree with Vonc, why did he need approach them? Also it's not like they were dragging them

He is a faggot so of course he is going to be extra. Von is an extra faggot to so I can't understand why he wouldn't agree.
And this is exactly why everyone on here plays kick the can with that empty ass head of yours. Love to throw rocks then hide those hands and claim people pick on u. Simple faggot, I'm never gonna take this boot off that neck
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Code Red: itsMista

You can get in line with the rest of Em. I'm here, get use to it. Bloop

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: DFW>>>> on December 28, 2015, 01:24:04 PM
Quote from: GĖ??X on December 27, 2015, 11:21:02 PM
I'm sorry but I respect what Don did. I don't use him but he's loyal asf and if one of my friends heard other friends talking shit I'd want them to step in on my behalf too. Phaedra owe that man his money. Porsha had nothing to do with the situation. Neither did that Thot girl.

if porsha had nothing to do with it then neither did Fag Juan

Actually he did. Kandi is like family to him. Phaedra and Kandi no longer rock like that no more so to hear someone discussing your family whether it's just jokes or not and you know they don't have their best interest you're gonna say something.

It's clear some of you don't have genuine loyal people in your lives. It's also real uncomfortable for this "straight" nigga to be tossing around the word faggor so freely.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 28, 2015, 01:45:01 PM
Quote from: itsMista on December 28, 2015, 01:41:23 PM
Quote from: Saturn. on December 28, 2015, 01:32:24 PM
I understand being loyal and all that jazz but I agree with Vonc, why did he need approach them? Also it's not like they were dragging them

He is a faggot so of course he is going to be extra. Von is an extra faggot to so I can't understand why he wouldn't agree.
And this is exactly why everyone on here plays kick the can with that empty ass head of yours. Love to throw rocks then hide those hands and claim people pick on u. Simple faggot, I'm never gonna take this boot off that neck

Come on. Show me what you got luv.

Zankou.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Saturn. on December 28, 2015, 01:47:14 PM
d

Phaedra was confiding in a friend
!!!!!!! :dead:
Regardless of what their relationship FEELS like Don Juan is a FRIEND. He ain't no different than porsha
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

death

Fakes side with fakes. And there we have it.

SUPREME

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Saturn. on December 28, 2015, 01:47:14 PM
d

Phaedra was confiding in a friend

and he was addressing it. All parties was wrong. He just happens to be a party no one really cares for so he's automatically the biggest loser.

Its late

Vonc2002

Zankou.

When she said he needed to remove his tampon i lost it lol.

Porsha is bae tho