Don Juan is a messy fish lipped faggot

Started by Zankou., December 27, 2015, 10:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Zankou.

BAPHOMET.

December 27, 2015, 10:25:04 PM #2 Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 10:25:24 PM by Baphomet.
www.instagram.com/donjuannc/

I sifted the fuck out of him some time ago.

Really hope he dies in his sleep tbh.

Herb.

Quote from: Baphomet. on December 27, 2015, 10:25:04 PM
www.instagram.com/donjuannc/

I sifted the fuck out of him some time ago.

Really hope he dies in his sleep tbh.
fszbdngfhmnhv :uhh:

Zankou.

BAPHOMET.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Vonc2002

He's disgusting but Kandi definitely needs to keep him around. He seems very loyal
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Code Red: itsMista

He is a loyal friend so I'm with him. Phaedra shouldn't be talking about Kandi to no other girl. Bitch you and Kan been rocking for years and now that some shit happened you want to talk to everybody about our problem. Yea, Pha is fake and two faced. I hate that short fat bitch.

M-Rocka

Quote from: itsMista on December 27, 2015, 10:43:08 PM
He is a loyal friend so I'm with him. Phaedra shouldn't be talking about Kandi to no other girl. Bitch you and Kan been rocking for years and now that some shit happened you want to talk to everybody about our problem. Yea, Pha is fake and two faced. I hate that short fat bitch.

Her stoic, sociopath demeanor drives me up the wall.
Shamea is so thirsty for the camera and she seems ditzy.
I can't wait to see Kandi and Porsha go at it next week!

Kandi is about to waste hell of tea on the ground. I cant fucking wait.

throwintheTAL

Dragged him on twitter and he responded

Gonna use the fish read next, thanks

throwintheTAL

Phaedra wasn't fake. When Porsha raised the question if the friendship broken because of money, and Phae shot it down

Mista use your ears to listen, faggot. Clean out that dried up cum via MonicaSource members

Zankou.