Love to fucking see it!

Started by HUGO, June 25, 2020, 01:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Yeah. A nice super anime KICK would've done my heart just FINE.

Ugh. I need a redo 

yummy

Quotei feel so much power in my fucking intellect.

CREAM.

And I'm sorry but half y'all in here wouldn't have laid hands on sis 

abbbbbnbvbbb

but Balboa! Holyfield!

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

I honestly love this time period that we're living in. I don't think black people would deal with this kinda shit ANYWAY for the most part but sumn about the revolution being televised this way gives me warm fckn fuzzies  :oof:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: animmai. on June 25, 2020, 03:32:38 PM
Quotei feel so much power in my fucking intellect.

BXNXNXJXKXKZKKKKZKKKKZKZKZKZOXOZOSOOSZK

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on June 25, 2020, 03:20:19 PM
cant go back in forth in here all day but i see some people working overtime to mischaracterize my point, so i'll overview

- i understand the anger
- doing things like this puts black people at further risk in this country which is my main and only concern -- us
- our words are just as powerful as our fists. not acknowledging this is an insult to our own intellect.
- i want us out of jail and alive. if that means dragging a racist verbally instead of laying hands (seen as assault in the eyes of a justic system thats looking for any reason to put us down as it is) then... yea

It wasnt mis characterized its just speaking from a past time paradise of just wait and let justice as the system sees it to kick in
There is no time for that
Our existence in the country is equally  at risk  ppul doing nothing but trying to live their lives in peace encounter violence and hatred from their own community and law enforcment and judicial system
There is no one way to handle it , and everyone does not porsses the same skillset to handle it in the manner you are suggesting
While I may agree that verbal vs verbal should not end in a physical altercation
part of the outrage is that they are pressing these race buttons because they feel they wont suffer behind now they are

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Yeah if this was a white man I would've laid this fag out.

wow 

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 25, 2020, 03:33:10 PM
I honestly love this time period that we're living in. I don't think black people would deal with this kinda shit ANYWAY for the most part but sumn about the revolution being televised this way gives me warm fckn fuzzies  :oof:
uhyvbhbuvjhbjjnbxmbcffjn

Zankou.

Quote from: Nine. on June 25, 2020, 03:30:56 PM
People need to know there are consequences for their actions.

:letsmessfag:

She shoulda really should have win in and beat her fat, old white ass like she needed to be beaen.

This lashing wasn't enough.

:unsure:

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 25, 2020, 03:33:10 PM
the fact that I agree with  you :loose2when:

even your BLM matters  :stressed:

some of the time

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Edge gorl

Quote from: Zan' on June 25, 2020, 03:33:59 PM
Quote from: Nine. on June 25, 2020, 03:30:56 PM
People need to know there are consequences for their actions.

me at inojfest 2014

She shoulda really should have win in and beat her fat, old white ass like she needed to be beaen.

This lashing wasn't enough.

:unsure:
jnvfmbtmtbbttb

damns nines
wassup?

Cartierline

Quote from: CREAM. on June 25, 2020, 03:32:51 PM
And I'm sorry but half y'all in here wouldn't have laid hands on sis

abbbbbnbvbbb

but Balboa! Holyfield!
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: