Love to fucking see it!

Started by HUGO, June 25, 2020, 01:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 25, 2020, 02:54:15 PM
What do you suggest is the proper way to deal with the mess oph?
apparently "READING" folks is the solution 

Plastic.

Quote from: G on June 25, 2020, 02:55:13 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on June 25, 2020, 02:54:15 PM
What do you suggest is the proper way to deal with the mess oph?
apparently "READING" folks is the solution
dhhdhdjdjdbdjdhdjbd

best selling female rapper of all time

Edge gorl

Quote from: G on June 25, 2020, 02:39:04 PM
Honestly black queen gave her a few more concessions than I would've ever conjured..

the way she gave her a bit of a history mess .. then checked in to see if the bitch had learned yet?

NOPE.. welp! Meet Professor 1 & 2 bitch. 🤛🏽🤛🏽

!!

this is a soft beat down
she gave her a chance

all a whitey gotta do round me is say ni-

nd its OVAH
no fckin BREAKS!

ophababes.

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 25, 2020, 02:53:21 PM
Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on June 25, 2020, 02:49:28 PM
we've seen videos of white people being knocked out for saying nigger for decades

it ain't stopped yet
ok so since it hasn't stopped regardless blacks should just... deal with it?  :shannonsmissing:

no. i never suggested that. are you intentionally being obtuse here?

again, we should deal with it in a way that doesn't fuck US over in the long run. ive made it very clear that my main concern is for our well-being in situations like these.

and fighting is not the only way to keep your foot on somebodys neck. wth. no one is saying lay down and take it.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: G on June 25, 2020, 02:53:47 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on June 25, 2020, 02:53:21 PM
Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on June 25, 2020, 02:49:28 PM
we've seen videos of white people being knocked out for saying nigger for decades

it ain't stopped yet
ok so since it hasn't stopped regardless blacks should just... deal with it?  :shannonsmissing:
nxjxjxjzkskskks

:shannonsmissing:

BAPHOMET.

I mean....

I guess you could track sis down and fuck her up LATER.
But with all the adrenaline in the moment you're not thinking about shit like that.

Edge gorl

can practice beatin' up gorls like oph' n nick

white luverz

GLOCK

Quote from: You'nt know nann ho! on June 25, 2020, 02:58:41 PM
Quote from: G on June 25, 2020, 02:39:04 PM
Honestly black queen gave her a few more concessions than I would've ever conjured..

the way she gave her a bit of a history mess .. then checked in to see if the bitch had learned yet?

NOPE.. welp! Meet Professor 1 & 2 bitch. 🤛🏽🤛🏽

!!

this is a soft beat down
she gave her a chance

all a whitey gotta do round me is say ni-

nd its OVAH
no fckin BREAKS!
BXJXJDJKDKDKKDKSKKSKDKDKDKKSKDKDKDKSOSOOSSOSOSOSOSOS

bingo. Wear that bitch owt until I begin to HURT

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on June 25, 2020, 02:20:14 PM
this type of "action" serves no purpose other than putting us in jail.

this ain't stopping this woman or anyone else from being racist or saying nigger. if anything she accomplished exactly what she set out to do. ppl are clapping now but who's gonna bail her out of jail? help her get a lawyer together? hell, will the aftermath of this little stunt even be covered? probably not.

people act as if this is such an act of pro-blackness when in reality its just us literally putting ourselves in harms way and at the mercy of this justice system thats already killing us. how does that makes sense? how does that further our cause?

again our power is in our control. if someone calls us a nigger we possess the intelligence to beat that motherfucker down without using our fists.

and its smarter.

WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN DEMONIC COUNTRY AT THIS POINT
WERE DYING
WERE JAILED
WERE POOR
WERE OPRESSED
WERE HATED
WERE JUDGED UNFAIRLY

drag that white bitch  with no appologies your losing anyway you can book a bitch
but in this racialy charged climate no one can even blame ha

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

GLOCK

Yes LEW.
anytime he makes more sense than you :unsure:

I-

MelMel

knock the bitch out bby!!!!

sick of this shit

JCJ 🪐

The solution for white supremacy won't be posted in this thread, so I'm not understanding the right way/ wrong way mess  :dead:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Plastic.

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on June 25, 2020, 03:05:08 PM
Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on June 25, 2020, 02:20:14 PM
this type of "action" serves no purpose other than putting us in jail.

this ain't stopping this woman or anyone else from being racist or saying nigger. if anything she accomplished exactly what she set out to do. ppl are clapping now but who's gonna bail her out of jail? help her get a lawyer together? hell, will the aftermath of this little stunt even be covered? probably not.

people act as if this is such an act of pro-blackness when in reality its just us literally putting ourselves in harms way and at the mercy of this justice system thats already killing us. how does that makes sense? how does that further our cause?

again our power is in our control. if someone calls us a nigger we possess the intelligence to beat that motherfucker down without using our fists.

and its smarter.

WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN DEMONIC COUNTRY AT THIS POINT
WERE DYING
WERE JAILED
WERE POOR
WERE OPRESSED
WERE HATED
WERE JUDGED UNFAIRLY

drag that white bitch  with no appologies your losing anyway you can book a bitch
but in this racialy charged climate no one can even blame ha

best selling female rapper of all time

ophababes.

i don't understand why you guys feel that black words are not as powerful as white words

you literally have a white person using their words to denigrate and the suggestion that we as black people using our words to respond is somehow not good enough? considered "turning the other cheek" or a "weaker" response? but why?

maybe we just see power in different things.

i know i can beat someones ass, but i feel so much power in my fucking intellect. its all in mindset. its shit that i can say to a mf thats much more power that simply throwing of a "nigger!" yall aint never talked shit to someone to the point they was ready to fight? these words have the same power/capability (if not more than) theirs do.