Love to fucking see it!

Started by HUGO, June 25, 2020, 01:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

ophababes.

when will we see how powerless we look/are when we respond like this to a ignorant ass racist. you giving them exactly what they want. this shit aint cute and it only puts us in danger. now if she woulda read her downe.... thats the mess i wanna see.

HUGO

Na enough of that. Fuck then the fuck up!

BAPHOMET.

GLOCK

Queen did what she needed to do 

BAPHOMET.

we done talking. Its about ACTION. 

GLOCK

Is it RHOA? Jxjdjsjsk

:blink:

she handled this evil white bitch 
I hope she learns to keep her racist ass thoughts to herself the next time she sees a black goddess
if not.. she can get popped again  

ophababes.

this type of "action" serves no purpose other than putting us in jail.

this ain't stopping this woman or anyone else from being racist or saying nigger. if anything she accomplished exactly what she set out to do. ppl are clapping now but who's gonna bail her out of jail? help her get a lawyer together? hell, will the aftermath of this little stunt even be covered? probably not.

people act as if this is such an act of pro-blackness when in reality its just us literally putting ourselves in harms way and at the mercy of this justice system thats already killing us. how does that makes sense? how does that further our cause?

again our power is in our control. if someone calls us a nigger we possess the intelligence to beat that motherfucker down without using our fists.

and its smarter.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Kaeli.

Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on June 25, 2020, 02:03:55 PM
when will we see how powerless we look/are when we respond like this to a ignorant ass racist. you giving them exactly what they want. this shit aint cute and it only puts us in danger. now if she woulda read her downe.... thats the mess i wanna see.
afsdfdfa

Why do niggers always have to take the high road? I'm perfectly fine with seeing a racist white BITCH get clocked every once in a while. Plus, we've been seeing them getting read on camera a bunch recently, anyway.

ophababes.

Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on June 25, 2020, 02:20:14 PM
this type of "action" serves no purpose other than putting us in jail.