Love to fucking see it!

Started by HUGO, June 25, 2020, 01:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on June 25, 2020, 02:26:06 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on June 25, 2020, 02:22:13 PM
Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on June 25, 2020, 02:03:55 PM
when will we see how powerless we look/are when we respond like this to a ignorant ass racist. you giving them exactly what they want. this shit aint cute and it only puts us in danger. now if she woulda read her downe.... thats the mess i wanna see.
afsdfdfa

Why do niggers always have to take the high road? I'm perfectly fine with seeing a racist white BITCH get clocked every once in a while. Plus, we've been seeing them getting read on camera a bunch recently, anyway.

your perspective is different. this isnt about taking the high road. its about making sure we dont keep putting ourselves in JAIL.

this may feel good to watch to you, but you not thinking about the situation this woman just put herself in. beating up this old white lady on cameras.

ppl want to cheer this on under the guise of "enough is enough, time for action" (as if this is the only, or even slightly effective action) but aren't showing any concern for the actual black people in these situations and their fate.

im tired if seeing us locked up. period.
Maybe if this was this time last year. Even if Sis goes to jail for a few hours, the Girls have her back. The confrontation is documented. Queen pretty much got away with this. I don't feel bad at all :blessed:

Cartierline

June 25, 2020, 02:33:18 PM #31 Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 02:33:24 PM by Cartier
Quote from: Choke %uD83D%uDC51 on June 25, 2020, 02:31:06 PM
WtF is she going to do give her a history lesson on why the word is hurtful?

:disgusted:

No, they know how deep that word cuts

She%u2019d deserve to have her ass beat if she let that bitch walk away unscathed after being called that straight to her face
Bingo. The only reason they say it is because they KNOW the reaction they'll get and they savour it.

I agree with Oph' tbh. This kind of response is exactly what that white bitch wanted (well, maybe not the getting her ass beat part lolz).

GLOCK

Where's her go fund me?  I'd donate a stack right now. And i be a shit load of others would donate to her.
SHE'S GOOD. 

Kaeli.

Oph... are you a "don't resist" girl? 

ophababes.

Quote from: ATL Shawty on June 25, 2020, 02:29:03 PM
if u really wanna get them...be sneaky about it so it can't be traced back to you in any way

this way you get to keep ur freedom , belongings...and they get GOT.

but i guess it's easy for all of us to sit here and say what we would, should or shouldn't do when we're not in the situation.

bingo. thats it. many people cheer this on but wouldn't have this same reaction if in this situation because they kmow it would be derrimental to their own well-being. there other other way to handle this and still keep your foot on a racists neck.

and it's not about bail money when black people are being killed before they even make it to the precinct. we have to THINK.

CHOKE

Trust me THIS is not the reaction this bitch expected or wanted 

Kaeli.

Quote from: G on June 25, 2020, 02:33:32 PM
Where's her go fund me?  I'd donate a stack right now. And i be a shit load of others would donate to her.
SHE'S GOOD.
Yea and so would the hundreds of black people that were under the comments. Like... We've been donating to bail the girls out for a good month now. Now is as good a time as any to beat a bitch up for racism. :unbothered:

GLOCK

The girls love following this white ass path of justice that still LEADS black people to being mauled and gunned down

she talked shit and got laid out. 
this content is much better than turning the other cheek and feeding this "we're white. We can get away with anything mess"

Tracy did what she needed to do! 

ophababes.

Kaeli.

Quote from: Choke 👑 on June 25, 2020, 02:34:32 PM

JKDSFL:JFISOPDJFj

The way she was on the ground begging for mercy. I really LOVED to fucking see it.

GLOCK

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 25, 2020, 02:35:40 PM
Quote from: G on June 25, 2020, 02:33:32 PM
Where's her go fund me?  I'd donate a stack right now. And i be a shit load of others would donate to her.
SHE'S GOOD.
Yea and so would the hundreds of black people that were under the comments. Like... We've been donating to bail the girls out for a good month now. Now is as good a time as any to beat a bitch up for racism. :unbothered:
!!!

And that's on what? Period.
Drag a racist bitch.
Especially one that double downs on her racism..

This bitch got a history lesson taught by deez hands!

I'm itching for a white man to approach me with some fuck shit!
ITCHING..

ophababes.

Quote from: G on June 25, 2020, 02:36:03 PM
The girls love following this white ass path of justice that still LEADS black people to being mauled and gunned down

no one in here has suggested anything like this, but if they did i could definitely see your frustration

GLOCK

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 25, 2020, 02:36:24 PM
Quote from: Choke 👑 on June 25, 2020, 02:34:32 PM

JKDSFL:JFISOPDJFj

The way she was on the ground begging for mercy. I really LOVED to fucking see it.
BXJXJJDKXDKKDKDDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDK

Carla had no fucking CLUE

Kaeli.

Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on June 25, 2020, 02:36:17 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on June 25, 2020, 02:33:58 PM
Oph... are you a "don't resist" girl?

idk what that is
When a black girl is gettin his or her ass beat by the cops, are you the type of person to say they shouldn't have resisted if they choose to defend themselves? Si or No?

This question isn't related to the situation at hand. Just curious