Love to fucking see it!

Started by HUGO, June 25, 2020, 01:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 25, 2020, 02:22:13 PM
Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on June 25, 2020, 02:03:55 PM
when will we see how powerless we look/are when we respond like this to a ignorant ass racist. you giving them exactly what they want. this shit aint cute and it only puts us in danger. now if she woulda read her downe.... thats the mess i wanna see.
afsdfdfa

Why do niggers always have to take the high road? I'm perfectly fine with seeing a racist white BITCH get clocked every once in a while. Plus, we've been seeing them getting read on camera a bunch recently, anyway.
Yeah LOLZ it's played out  :plzstop:
And hasn't been productive thus far

Kaeli.

Plastic.

Yea why are black ppl always expected to take the high road?

Fuck that, beat that old white hoe up LOL

Loved every bit of it.

best selling female rapper of all time

ophababes.

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 25, 2020, 02:22:13 PM
Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on June 25, 2020, 02:03:55 PM
when will we see how powerless we look/are when we respond like this to a ignorant ass racist. you giving them exactly what they want. this shit aint cute and it only puts us in danger. now if she woulda read her downe.... thats the mess i wanna see.
afsdfdfa

Why do niggers always have to take the high road? I'm perfectly fine with seeing a racist white BITCH get clocked every once in a while. Plus, we've been seeing them getting read on camera a bunch recently, anyway.

your perspective is different. this isnt about taking the high road. its about making sure we dont keep putting ourselves in JAIL.

this may feel good to watch to you, but you not thinking about the situation this woman just put herself in. beating up this old white lady on cameras.

ppl want to cheer this on under the guise of "enough is enough, time for action" (as if this is the only, or even slightly effective action) but aren't showing any concern for the actual black people in these situations and their fate.

im tired if seeing us locked up. period.

Plastic.

And if she has any sense, she'll think long and hard before she calls another black woman a nigger to their face

Dumb prejudice white cracker bitch

Plastic.

I'm sure queen and her black ass husband have bail money

BAPHOMET.

GLOCK

Quote from: Plastic on June 25, 2020, 02:25:30 PM
Yea why are black ppl always expected to take the high road?

Fuck that, beat that old white hoe up LOL

Loved every bit of it.
I pre-came

CHOKE

June 25, 2020, 02:31:06 PM #28 Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 02:31:22 PM by Choke 👑
WtF is she going to do give her a history lesson on why the word is hurtful?

:disgusted:

No, they know how deep that word cuts

She'd deserve to have her ass beat if she let that bitch walk away unscathed after being called that straight to her face

GLOCK

Doesn't look like she swiped her card 
queen might get away with it.. most do.
drag a bitch and dip. 
no need to linger.

were charges filed? If not STFU