New Article Suggests Possible Huge Brandy Comeback

Started by TriBeCa, July 26, 2020, 10:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Justaway_

July 26, 2020, 11:53:04 PM #16 Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 11:53:19 PM by Justaway_
sddsfs

I think Bran will surprise us tho in the charts dept. Esp since this is her first album release with the streaming component being so prevalent, and Love Again proved she has enough listeners to do good.

shaunlamont89

Damn ya'll so negative. This article was written clearly before Taylor dropped. Had she not dropped, Bran def would have had the number one spot.

Also, Bran will have at least two grammy nods, mark my words. It's easily forseable.

FRANCE

I'm not expecting anything from this album. Not that I dont believe it can do well commercially or critically, but I'm just hoping to love the music and hope that since she's indie now, that she'll work on putting out another album in 2 yrs. 

yummy

I don't understand the obsession some of you have with sales or what this album is gonna do on the charts.

This isn't gonna be a blockbuster seller, she's an R&B artist over 40 and no one in the industry is really even moving units like that anymore.

Bish

Quote from: animmai. on July 27, 2020, 12:15:37 AM
I don't understand the obsession some of you have with sales or what this album is gonna do on the charts.

This isn't gonna be a blockbuster seller, she's an R&B artist over 40 and no one in the industry is really even moving units like that anymore.
Exactly! Brandy doesn't seem invested in commercial success, anyway.

Rather Be has me FED! I just want a good album.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: shaunlamont89 on July 27, 2020, 12:07:59 AM
Damn ya'll so negative. This article was written clearly before Taylor dropped. Had she not dropped, Bran def would have had the number one spot.

Also, Bran will have at least two grammy nods, mark my words. It's easily forseable.

but shes dropping days before bran the momentum will be over lol

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Le Champ

n
Who said anything about Taylor

Kaeli.

she probably wouldn't have

She's competing with Taylor, Lana and all those rappers thatve been occupying space in the top 10

A top 20 mess is more realistic with her being independent and all

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

whatever

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on July 26, 2020, 11:06:53 PM
Rig did you write this?  :plzstop:

Now we all want Ghan to succeed but this is some pie in the sky, fairydust mess.  :dead:
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

demitri.petty

I think she definitely will have the #1 R&B album on the iTunes chart for sure.... lol and I think her album will debut somewhere within Billboard Top 100