New Article Suggests Possible Huge Brandy Comeback

Started by TriBeCa, July 26, 2020, 10:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovechild

Quote from: Ulysses on July 27, 2020, 08:34:39 AM
Don't underestimate Queen. She may not be coming for that number 1 spot, but I bet she exceeds most expectations.

She deserves it! I really hope so. I will be doing my part ( amazon , iTunes , and Tidal streaming )

CHOKE

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 27, 2020, 08:16:13 AM
Why would you compare this to an artist that's not 25 years in and on a major label

I was comparing the roll out

Which is traditional, with the release of the second single close to the album release

Le Champ

Quote from: Ulysses on July 27, 2020, 08:34:39 AM
Don't underestimate Queen. She may not be coming for that number 1 spot, but I bet she exceeds most expectations.
!!
She's going to be fine. I'm excited for her.

Eh...

Lol some of y'all have no faith whatsoever.

And it does seem like Rig ghost wrote on this :dead:
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

BRockaBaby

Manifestation is real yall. Not saying that you can't have realistic expectations but all this "not gonna happen" energy isn't good either. Let's just hope for the best in all areas...charts, acclaim, recognition, awards, etc. Hope for the best! Period. Not expect it, but just hope for it. People have been missing the B'Rocka sound and you can tell by the reception of Rather Be. 

Young

And at the end of the day, she's BRANDY

lets not fckn forget THAT

CHOKE

Buddha

See these articles are dangerous because it sets unrealistic expectations. Let's just enjoy the album and support

b7

Really hate when people or publications and fans do this

Unnecessary expectations she didn't ask for all so people on this board can end up throwing shade and dragging her for what they think she should be doing.

Late late late

b7

Y'all been talking about the Emancipation since the Human era. Let it fucking go 

Buddha

Quote from: RIGs on July 27, 2020, 10:34:04 AM

Unnecessary expectations she didn't ask for all so people on this board can end up throwing shade and dragging her for what they think she should be doing.

Late late late

That's a ratedrnb speciality  :dead:

Monika

I just want Brandy to continue to add great music to her discography. Because, at the end of the day, that is what really matters. You wanna be remembered for your music. You wanna have music that you can sing down the line when you are older. My girls Brandy and Monica have done that soooooooo..... 😁
Yahudah

Le Champ

Quote from: RIGs on July 27, 2020, 10:34:04 AM

Late late late