New Article Suggests Possible Huge Brandy Comeback

Started by TriBeCa, July 26, 2020, 10:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demitri.petty

Let's all understand that there is a difference between "unrealistic expectations" and "realistic expectations". 

demitri.petty

I'm supporting 100% and I know she'll do amazing. Some of you seem pessimistic 

CHOKE

Quote from: demitri.petty on July 27, 2020, 11:30:01 AM
Let's all understand that there is a difference between "unrealistic expectations" and "realistic expectations".

Never really thought about it like that

CHOKE

b7

Quote from: Buddha on July 27, 2020, 10:43:11 AM
Quote from: RIGs on July 27, 2020, 10:34:04 AM
Really hate when people or publications and fans do this

Unnecessary expectations she didn't ask for all so people on this board can end up throwing shade and dragging her for what they think she should be doing.

Late late late

That's a ratedrnb speciality  :dead:
its so gross

hewritez

don't care about sales.
the album will get critical approval and that's all that matters
bring on the MUSIC and hopefully some performances etc.

hewritez

Andthecategoryis...

OKAY can someone make a post or thread about this streaming mess and how it all works for each streaming service. I don't understand the mess
:uhh:
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Justaway_

Quote from: I 💋 BBC on July 27, 2020, 11:47:15 AM

Never really thought about it like that

Nnnnnnjjjn

Kaeli.

Quote from: RIGs on July 27, 2020, 10:34:44 AM
Y'all been talking about the Emancipation since the Human era. Let it fucking go
Wtf  :omgwatshappening:

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: BRockaBaby on July 27, 2020, 09:37:36 AM
Manifestation is real yall. Not saying that you can't have realistic expectations but all this "not gonna happen" energy isn't good either. Let's just hope for the best in all areas...charts, acclaim, recognition, awards, etc. Hope for the best! Period. Not expect it, but just hope for it. People have been missing the B'Rocka sound and you can tell by the reception of Rather Be.

"Manifestation" ain't gone determine whether or not people hit the purchase button  :dead:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Kaeli.

food for thought!

Boy shut up sometimes shit

CHOKE

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Ulysses on July 27, 2020, 08:34:39 AM
Don't underestimate Queen. She may not be coming for that number 1 spot, but I bet she exceeds most expectations.

!!!!

i know alot of yall dont care about charts but it would be nice to see her do well on the charts.  Some of yall get so tough when ppl bring up charts and stats but why not? an album is coming.  its gonna be discussed.  if you dont like it move the fuck around a bit

pCj

The fact that this album is no longer in the "coming soon" stage is enough for me to celebrate, regardless of the performance.
:calmdownsis: