OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Quote from: Shuji on the BORDERLINE🔥🥵 on July 31, 2020, 04:09:19 AM
I'm going to be a mess all day. I'm so angry at myself for listening to the leaked version. The iTunes version sounds so DIFFERENT. It's like the leaked version was the unmastered version or something. The iTunes version is fucking AMAZING. Even High Heels sounds good as fuck. I've basically been playing non-stop since midnight. Thank you Queen.

:stressed:

So happy you enjoy the album. It's nice to see you being positive with the stuff I've seen today.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Bish on July 31, 2020, 04:09:12 AM
Borderline is coming for Rather Be's neck
:cmerefag:

It was my favourite from the previews. It's the perfect song to me and embodies the essence of Brandy. Tone, smooth delivery and rhythmic as fuck.

:plzstop:

jtwoeleven

Lol it's some confused folks wondering why "Bye Bipolar" is trending.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Ntwadumela on July 31, 2020, 04:12:21 AM
Quote from: Shuji on the BORDERLINE🔥🥵 on July 31, 2020, 04:09:19 AM
I'm going to be a mess all day. I'm so angry at myself for listening to the leaked version. The iTunes version sounds so DIFFERENT. It's like the leaked version was the unmastered version or something. The iTunes version is fucking AMAZING. Even High Heels sounds good as fuck. I've basically been playing non-stop since midnight. Thank you Queen.

:stressed:

So happy you enjoy the album. It's nice to see you being positive with the stuff I've seen today.

I had to take a break from the board. It was fucking DISGUSTING earlier. But it is what it is. I come here for Brandy. I wouldn't let other persons negativity influence how I view her or her music. This album gave everything I wanted and more.

:loose2when:

Andthecategoryis...

IDK y'all Apple Music/Itunes quality sounds the best to me so if you don't have it then get into the mess
:flamebroiled:
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

GLOCK

Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on July 31, 2020, 03:53:41 AM
Quote from: GLOCK on July 31, 2020, 03:41:59 AM
Very surprised no one has mentioned how Borderline gives Silent Night a bit

LOL beside bodeline, Silent night sound late i'm sorry  :ohwow:
jxjdjsjskjskskskssk
:guys:

GLOCK

Quote from: RIGs Oceans on July 31, 2020, 04:01:54 AM
Quote from: GLOCK on July 31, 2020, 02:44:18 AM
Quote from: RIGs Oceans on July 31, 2020, 02:38:22 AM
Quote from: Babyface on July 31, 2020, 02:37:37 AM
Quote from: GLOCK on July 31, 2020, 02:37:12 AM
The organs/guitars on I AM MORE

:gorlonfire:
:gorlonfire:
Glock!!!!

The way they TRICKED this mess out
:plzstop:

Wtf ... the change ups that kept happening

:loose2when:
That shit was eating

I said wait PAMP .. this ear

Them organs shocked tf outta me
i -

:guys:

U know i still don't care for that beginning run but I'm all good with the rest of the lashing. Dndnfnf she was LOSING it when this came on during the live stream

It made me really stan
whew the way I block that and the rap out

I really do love that song  :stressed:

b7

July 31, 2020, 04:19:56 AM #1342 Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 04:20:35 AM by RIGs Oceans
On "I am More":  "Never comin off the bench playin the 6th" is a basketball analogy

The sixth man is the first person off the bench and not always necessarily held in high regard cuz at the end of the day they aren't in the starting FIVE.  He's the reliable ..  backup player

And she ain't dumb enough to shade Beyonce on any record  :kii: if anything that line of "won't catch me singin in a group with some other chicks" would be Keisha Epps shade

:dead:

Y'all forget ole girl was in Total and they had a REAL falling out. This album is too personal to be thinking about Beyonce. Sometimes it's not always what we think

So i could be dead ass wrong and Glock is right. But i really don't see it or hear it

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: RIGs Oceans on July 31, 2020, 04:19:56 AM
On "I am More":  "Never comin off the bench playin the 6th" is a basketball analogy

The sixth man is the first person off the bench and not always necessarily held in high regard cuz at the end of the day they aren't in the starting FIVE.  He's the reliable ..  backup player

And she ain't dumb enough to shade Beyonce on any record  :kii: if anything that line of "won't catch me singin in a group with some other chicks" would be Keisha Epps shade

:dead:

Y'all forget ole girl was in Total and they had a REAL falling out. This album is too personal to be thinking about Beyonce. Sometimes it's not always what we think

So i could be dead ass wrong and Glock is right. But i really don't see it or hear it
Its fun shade and having our silly opinions but I don't think its just Beyonce but its def some Bey shade in there. "King (B)itch" ....then she talks about being original since 94....come on now
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Ma Lo

It's sounds so much more crisp on iTunes 

TogetherAgain

I don't think Brandy would reference Say My Name and shade Bey on the same album

But if she is shading her, I'm here for it

:welllol:

Heated🔥

EL CHICO CEDRICO

Quote from: TogetherAgain on July 31, 2020, 04:41:04 AM
I don't think Brandy would reference Say My Name and shade Bey on the same album

But if she is shading her, I'm here for it

:welllol:

:ack:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: GLOCK on July 31, 2020, 03:41:09 AM
And the production might be lacking but it's giving me a thriller movie mess kinda

like this is MENT music

sell it Queen

There's an uneasiness to the beat. Creepy even.

b7

Quote from: Bish on July 31, 2020, 03:16:03 AM
Who said this album wasn't cohesive
:usuresis:
jdjdjfjfk now come on now

I definitely haven't seen that comment but i disagree heavily. This is one of her most cohesive and makes absolutely sense

Even the couple ones i don't really care for right now