theGrio & Brandy chat - Moesha Reboot talk..meeting happened already!~

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, August 11, 2020, 07:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: Bish on August 11, 2020, 09:45:32 PM
Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on August 11, 2020, 09:40:35 PM
Quote from: JAJA on August 11, 2020, 09:29:00 PM
Yesssss!!! I would love a Moesha reboot on Netflix! She doesn't need any kids either

It better be that Alicia or Niecy were the ones who were pregnant. Moesha should be with Q again, Hakeem should go to the military and you know what to have a beautiful send off, Kim should come back every now and then, something tells me she's more fond of the parkers universe.
Are you saying Countess wouldn't want to do it?

I'm not against Countess guest starring because she's a shell of her former self. Plus she seems a bit fragile mentally and I just don't see her and Brandy being able to work together.

Moesha and Neicy had much better chemistry anyway. I adore Shar.

She may not,
The only way Countess will become a regular on Moesha again is if The Parkers is rebooted as well.
She'll be able to pull it off mentally and physically,I feel like that's why she's been sick, she need to shine too.

FRANCE

The entire case needs to come bk. The fact that a couple ppl have already passed away and wont be returning, we gotta get who's left to make it work, imo. If not, its just gonna look like Zoe Ever After.

Sovereign.

Countess would have to come back. Are y'all still living in '98? Countess publicly apologized to Brandy four years ago and the two are adults now. Y'all have got to stop at some point. I think Bran and Count's chemistry would be beautiful on screen. 

Bish

Quote from: Sovereign. on August 11, 2020, 11:16:25 PM
Countess would have to come back. Are y'all still living in '98? Countess publicly apologized to Brandy four years ago and the two are adults now. Y'all have got to stop at some point. I think Bran and Count's chemistry would be beautiful on screen.
I remember that but still...

Her energy was off during the reunion on the real.

Sovereign.

Quote from: Bish on August 11, 2020, 11:28:22 PM

Countess is Countess. She's dealt with a lot and again, y'all are reading too much into that. Let these people BE. Brandy is happy and I'm sure once the reboot is green lit, Countess will be a part of it. She was the backbone of the series. I trust that she'll rise.

Scott.

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2020, 01:12:01 AM
I'm honestly not interested in seeing Moesha rebooted.
Girl don't watch it then but I want to see MUVA on our screens again headlining the mf show...now get in order  :supluv:
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Andthecategoryis...

Yesssss!!! I would love a Moesha reboot on Netflix! She doesn't need any kids either

It better be that Alicia or Niecy were the ones who were pregnant. Moesha should be with Q again, Hakeem should go to the military and you know what to have a beautiful send off, Kim should come back every now and then, something tells me she's more fond of the parkers universe.
Chile ru serious, Countess ain't doing nothing right now...you think she would pass up a Moesha check? No mam. Countess was such a large part of the comedy aspect of the show...she would be brought back in a major way.

Dr Naomi Campbell

I think countess would do it, it's not like she's booked and busy

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Atlroyalty05 on August 12, 2020, 07:42:26 AM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on August 12, 2020, 01:53:18 AM

Chile ru serious, Countess ain't doing nothing right now...you think she would pass up a Moesha check? No mam. Countess was such a large part of the comedy aspect of the show...she would be brought back in a major way.

And now she sounds like one of those smoking commercials where folks speak through a talk box
and still funny as hell

Cowgirl

Wait what did Countess do to her?

Cowgirl

Quote from: Sovereign. on August 11, 2020, 11:34:37 PM
Quote from: Bish on August 11, 2020, 11:28:22 PM

Countess is Countess. She's dealt with a lot and again, y'all are reading too much into that. Let these people BE. Brandy is happy and I'm sure once the reboot is green lit, Countess will be a part of it. She was the backbone of the series. I trust that she'll rise.
She was funny and talented but she seemed too damaged during that reunion.

Scott.

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on August 12, 2020, 01:51:10 AM
Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2020, 01:12:01 AM
I'm honestly not interested in seeing Moesha rebooted.
Girl don't watch it then but I want to see MUVA on our screens again headlining the mf show...now get in order  :supluv:
My nigga isn't this a message board for everyone to state THEIR opinions? Oh it is? Oh okay. I said what I said. Now move TF around.

I have my reasons as to why my interest is low.

Rxxf

BRANDY

CHOKE

I wish they just took it in a completely different direction 

A Scandal, Sex and The City tea with lite comedic moments